- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
A three bedroom, semi-detached cottage on the edge of the mid-Suffolk village of Combs.
This Combs cottage is located in a quiet rural lane with many country footpaths, one of which is opposite the cottage, perfect for enjoying wonderful rural walks around Combs village.
This cosy Combs cottage is well-equipped, offering a large sitting room with open fire, a traditional pine kitchen, and a conservatory with dining table and chairs which looks into the lovely, well-established private garden, great for alfresco dining.
Just a short drive from this Combs cottage is the pretty historic market town of Stowmarket, and further afield is the city of Ipswich, with good restaurants and shopping.
Places of interest local to this Combs cottage include NT Sutton Hoo, The British Bird of Prey Centre at Stonham Barns, Framlingham Castle, and Easton Farm Park.
Three bedrooms: 1 x twin, 1 x king-size double accessed from twin, 1 x double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with open fire. Conservatory with dining area.
- Central heating from open fire, additional heating from electric convector heaters and hot water from solar panels and immersion water heater
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV with Sky, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, books/DVD/games
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles.
- Last minute
About the location
COMBS NEAR STOWMARKET
Stowmarket 3 miles.
The pretty mid-Suffolk village of Combs is surrounded by many wonderful country footpaths, perfect for enjoying leisurely walks and observing the local wildlife. The nearby historic market town of Stowmarket is the start of the Gipping Valley Footpath, which covers 17 miles of old tow-paths leading to Ipswich. Discover the Museum of East Anglian Life and learn about the local crafts and culture, or follow the Stowmarket Town Trail, illustrating the history of the town and its many historic buildings. Stowmarket also offers a leisure centre, a good range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Just a short drive away is Stonham Barns, Wolves Wood RSPB Reserve, Helmingham Hall Gardens and Haughley Park. Further afield are Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich and Colchester, with its castle and zoo. The coast is a great day out, with a visit to Suffolk's varied coastline or one of the coastal inlets which provides water sporting opportunities.