- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A cosy single-storey annexe adjoining the owners' home, situated in the rural village of Henfield, 10 miles from Brighton.
Offering simple but comfortable accommodation, this beautifully light and airy annexe is tastefully decorated and furnished throughout.
Guests have use of the owners' well-established garden as well as a private patio area, ideal for alfresco dining.
The property is surrounded by an extensive network of footpaths allowing vast exploration of the South Downs and general West Sussex area and is situated close to the local pubs and restaurants in the village, as well as the local leisure centre and shops.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Modern fitted kitchen. Utility room. Cosy sitting room with dining table and multi-fuel stove.
- Gas central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player/cassette/radio, WiFi, small library of games/books etc
- Fuel, power and a starter pack of fuel for the open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking available 100 yards from property in church car park
- Large, well established shared garden with private patio area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
About the location
Brighton 10 miles.
The delightful village of Henfield, situated on the River Adur, is an ideal location for exploring the many wonderful footpaths covering the South Downs and West Sussex area, allowing you to take in its mixture of local grassland, wetland, reedbed, woodland and ponds, which support a wide variety of plants and wildlife. Just 10 miles from vibrant Brighton, the village also boasts several pubs and restaurants as well as local shops and a newly renovated leisure centre. A great place for walking and relaxing, Henfield is an ideal base for that all round enjoyable break.
- Last minute