- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This immaculately-presented, superbly located, coastal cottage is situated in the traditional seaside town of Bexhill-on-Sea, just along the coast from Hastings.
With style and high standards throughout this lovely Bexhill-on Sea cottage offers families and friends the perfect place to get together and enjoy this part of the Sussex coastline.
Set over three floors, this stylish cottage offers sea views from the upper floors, including from the second floor king-size double bedroom and from the first floor sitting room, whilst downstairs you can sit outside in the enclosed, rear courtyard garden and drink in the sea air surrounded by a typical English garden, bringing coast and country together in one spot.
The first floor sitting room, with its sumptuous seating, is just the place to relax and unwind or why not throw open the French doors onto the balcony and enjoy watching the ever changing seascape from which this Bexhill-on-Sea cottage claimed its name?
From the balcony you can sit and watch as the sun goes down and the sea sparkles as the day draws to a close.
With the beach only 50 yards from this cottage you can enjoy all the activities that Bexhill-on-Sea offers, from shore fishing to swimming, relaxing with a good book or the excitement of beachcombing along the coast, Bexhill-on Sea has it all.
The De La Warr Pavilion with its theatre and cinema also hosts regular events and exhibitions, orjust call in for a meal or snack in the cafe which looks out over the sea.
This lovely cottage in Bexhill-on Sea is just the place for a traditional seaside holiday but with all the modern day conveniences included.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x second floor twin. Second floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with doors to balcony.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, radio, PlayStation 2, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 1 car, roadside parking at front on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed courtyard garden with decked area, gravelled area, furniture and side access
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “Fabulous location”
- “A warm, extremely well furnished house with a balcony from which one can see the sea. Lots of eating places within walking distance. A short drive to Hastings, Rye and Battle. Dungeness is a must-see! Wifi, TV, microwave, cupboard of games for children .... all in all a wonderful rental.”
- “Fantastic property”
- “Arrived to a well equipped home. There was tea, coffee, sugar and milk upon arrival. The kitchen was very well equipped ( tablecloths, tea towels, washing up liquid etc). The toilets and bathrooms all had toilet rolls and hand soap and towels supplied. The bedrooms had masses of storage space. The lounge had games, dvd player amongst other things. The whole property was clean and tidy. Towels were provided. The fact we had off street parking was great. We used the garage to house the bike we took. The property had lots of local leaflets providing information of events and where to eat, including menus to choose. It had Wi-Fi and an additional tv in one bedroom. The rooms were very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The view from the lounge balcony was of the sea. All in all a very relaxing location with a very comfortable property. We liked the fact it was so close to the beach (stoney) and at the quieter end of Bexhill on Sea. Would consider returning for another holiday. The key safe is useful if more than one family are sharing to allow access.”
- “So nice”
- “We had such a great time in Bexhill. The cottage is cosy, comfortable and very neat. There is everything you need to spend a nice holiday.”
- “Comfortable stylish seaside home”
- “Stayed here for long weekend with family so that we could go to a concert in Eastbourne. Have stayed in Bexhill a few times as friends live nearby usually rent out Paddlers (also on Trip Advisor) but it was fully booked so looked for alternative option. Seascape is a lovely three bedroom town house set just one road back from the beach. Its location is perfect for a family holiday as you can walk to beach and town in a few minutes. The house has good off street parking but also its own parking space on drive. It has good clean facilities and is very nicely decorated. My father contacted the owner a couple of days before start of trip to arrange key pick up and all arrangements were very easy. The only problem we encountered was only having one key between us however we have pointed this out to Sykes and the owner. I would highly recommend the house and hope we will return on one of our next trips.”
- “Seascape is a lovely house and we had a really great holiday! We love Bexhill-on-Sea and will certainly return.”
- “The accommodation is superb with everything supplied and we wanted for nothing. The view of the sea from the lounge balcony is lovely. The beds were very comfortable and the house was warm.”
- “A beautiful house and location, the décor and facilities were excellent and tasteful, everything was catered for. Our ages ranged from 73 down to 4 and we all thought it was wonderful.”
- “Excellent position, a comfy and well equipped house in very good decorative order.”
- “Seascape is a very welcoming house. We had a fantastic week and everything that we needed was there. I would always return there when we visit our family in Bexhill. Highly recommend this lovely house.”
- “We loved being in this house! It is modern, clean, cosy and well-equipped! We had EVERYTHING we needed - a real 'home-away-from-home' - so it made our stay easy and enjoyable. Judging by the guest book entries, there have been MANY happy guests staying here. I'm not surprised! I'd recommend it to everyone!”
- “Our second visit to this property and just as good. The accommodation is very clean and comfortable and so convenient for local areas and the coast.”
- “We loved the comfort & cleanliness of the property, the sea view and the proximity to the seafront. Great weather and found it easy to deal with owner.”
- “Lovely décor in house. Quiet location, close to sea, interesting places to visit. Lovely weather.”
- “The best furnished and equipped house that we have stayed in. A true home from home.”
- “Bexhill on Sea was quieter than I had expected and this was a bonus. The house was just what we wanted and we were exceptionally lucky with the weather. All in all a very enjoyable holiday.”
- “The house is located in a quiet residential area very close to the seafront, perfectly equipped and beautifully decorated. The three bathrooms are very convenient for larger families/groups.”
About the location
Hastings 5.5 miles; Eastbourne 12.5 miles.
Sandwiched between Eastbourne and Hastings is the vibrant East Sussex coastal town of Bexhill-on-Sea, with its traditional, two-mile promenade with deck chairs and beach huts. Bexhill-on-Sea is also home to the world-famous De La Warr Pavilion, which features excellent arts programmes throughout the year. There are many interesting shops, museums and town gardens, plus a motoring heritage centre, as the town was home to the first British motor race meeting. The town also offers excellent sporting opportunities, with good golfing, sea fishing, sailing, windsurfing, wind kiting available and for walkers, the 1066 Country Walk. Within easy travelling distance from Bexhill-on-Sea are the historic market towns of Hastings and Battle with its abbey. The maritime Cinque Port of Rye offers narrow cobbled streets filled with antique and independent shops and tea rooms, while boats pass along the river. A visit to Royal Tunbridge Wells is a must, boasting wonderful old buildings and excellent restaurants, tea rooms and shopping. Whatever you do in this wonderful area, Bexhill-on-Sea is a lovely place to stay.