- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This immaculately-presented Bexhill-on-Sea studio apartment, adjoining the owner’s home, is set just a short walk from the shops, restaurants, pubs and beaches of this well-loved resort. Appointed with luxury in mind, this Bexhill-on-Sea cottage offers bright and beautifully decorated accommodation, providing guests with a wonderful base from which to enjoy a relaxing coastal getaway. Contemporary and very comfortable, this Bexhill-on-Sea studio is the perfect choice for couples seeking a romantic break or friends enjoying a sailing or golfing trip and are looking to explore this popular part of the South Coast together. Throw open the French doors and step out onto the private decked terrace, which overlooks the owner’s garden with distant views down to the sea. Discuss the day's plans over a relaxed morning coffee, or simply soak up the sunshine whilst lazing on a lounger with a good book. With Hastings and Battle both only a short drive away, guests looking for history will not be disappointed with plenty of crumbling castles and abbeys to discover. Wonderful walking and cycling as well as sea sporting opportunities are numerous and varied whilst staying at this Bexhill-on-Sea apartment, whilst many festivals and events take place throughout the year along this popular part of the Sussex coast. An impressive cottage for a memorable seaside break, this lovely Bexhill-on-Sea studio apartment is a delight at any time of year.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
Electric wall radiators. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair on request. Off road parking for 1 car. Private enclosed, decked terrace with furniture plus use of owner’s garden by arrangement. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop, pub and beach 10 mins walk. Note: Owner has 2 dogs. Note: Sloped parking area, care is needed when exiting on to road.
Note: Up until 19th September 2015, this property accepts one well-behaved dog. From 19th September 2015, the property will be pet free.
Note: Up until 5th January 2016, this property sleeps 4 people. From 5th January 2016, the property sleeps 2 people.
- Last minute
- “A very cosy cottage, with a very efficient furniture arrangement for a small space, a beautiful garden view and wonderfully pleasant and helpful owners. The town is gorgeous with multiple scenic locations and a perfect seaside promenade. It was peaceful and quiet. Overall a fantastic holiday location.”
- “Woodlands was very comfortable and well equipped with everything we needed. It is well located with a good range of places to visit within easy reach, including several National Trust properties.”
- “This was a return visit for us as we loved it so much last time. We have again loved our stay and have enjoyed the walks along the beach and in surrounding countryside. If you decide to visit Woodlands you won't be disappointed.”
- “Immaculate property with everything needed to make the break great. The owners are absolutely lovely people and very accommodating. We would highly recommend and will be returning when in that area.”
- “A lovely place run by lovely people.”
- “We had a lovely warm welcome from the owner and just fell in love with Woodlands. We arrived as strangers and left as friends. Woodlands is spotlessly clean and well appointed. It's just perfect. The beach is just minutes away and places to eat are close by. I have recommended it to friends already and will be back again soon.”
- “A very lovely place to stay. Everything we needed was at the property. Very friendly and welcoming owners.”
- “Liked the privacy of the place and the cleanliness, there was so much serenity in the place. There were so many sea side attractions and all of them were close by in terms of proximity.”
About the location
Hastings 5.5 miles; Eastbourne 12.5 miles.
Sandwiched between Eastbourne and Hastings is the vibrant East Sussex coastal town of Bexhill-on-Sea, with its traditional, two-mile promenade with deck chairs and beach huts. Bexhill-on-Sea is also home to the world-famous De La Warr Pavilion, which features excellent arts programmes throughout the year. There are many interesting shops, museums and town gardens, plus a motoring heritage centre, as the town was home to the first British motor race meeting. The town also offers excellent sporting opportunities, with good golfing, sea fishing, sailing, windsurfing, wind kiting available and for walkers, the 1066 Country Walk. Within easy travelling distance from Bexhill-on-Sea are the historic market towns of Hastings and Battle with its abbey. The maritime Cinque Port of Rye offers narrow cobbled streets filled with antique and independent shops and tea rooms, while boats pass along the river. A visit to Royal Tunbridge Wells is a must, boasting wonderful old buildings and excellent restaurants, tea rooms and shopping. Whatever you do in this wonderful area, Bexhill-on-Sea is a lovely place to stay.