- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rustington 1 mile.
The ground floor of a two-storey annexe to the owners' home, this high-quality studio apartment is situated just 2 miles from Littlehampton, on the Sussex coast.
This stylish Rustington holiday home is self-contained yet forms part of a busy family home and offers comfortable studio apartment accommodation with an open plan room containing a king-size double bed and a dining table and chairs, a separate kitchen and a small shower room.
This Rustington studio apartment is only a short walk from the centre of this lovely town, while the beach is just a couple of minutes further, meaning you can enjoy the delights of the town and coast equally from your Rustington holiday home.
This Rustington studio apartment is ideally situated for visitors wishing to take walks along the seafront into adjoining Littlehampton, to enjoy its popular marina, seafood restaurants and award-winning East Beach Cafe.
Also Goodwood, within driving distance annually hosts The Festival of Speed, The Revival and the summer racing calendar, along with Glorious Goodwood in August.
After a day visiting the beach or one of the many historic houses nearby, you can return to this lovely Rustington apartment and enjoy a drink in the shared garden.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with king-size double bed, two armchairs and dining table with chairs. Shower room with shower (one step up to access), basin and WC. Separate kitchen.
- Storage heater with additional electric heater in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine in shared utility, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sole use of small raised seating area with furniture to side of main house
- Shared use of owners' garden with raised decking and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property has its own separate entrance, accessed via 2 steps up
- Note: The owner occupies the first floor of The Annex and surrounding rooms, therefore as a result some noise will be audible
- They have two border terriers which have access to the garden
- Note: The Annex is set back from the road, some road noise can be heard
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
About the location
Arundel 4 miles; Worthing 8 miles; Bognor Regis 9 miles.
Rustington is a busy market town set between Worthing and Bognor Regis. With a thriving shopping centre, you can find all types of retailers from chain stores to craft and antique shops, while the beach is just minutes’ walk away. This coastal town incorporates an assortment of restaurants offering delicious meals to quaint afternoon tea, so you can tuck into an indulgent lunch after a morning wandering around the shops. A walk along the beach will take you to Littlehampton, which offers water sports, tennis and a busy marina. There are two beaches in Littlehampton set either side of the River Arun. The Blue Flag, coastguard patrolled sandy east beach is perfect for young and old with indoor and outdoor attractions. The west beach is protected and offers sand dunes and wonderful wildlife. Historic houses and castles are within easy travelling distance and the Arundel Castle and Gardens is only 4 miles away from Littlehampton where the Dukes of Norfolk have been in residence for over 850 years. The Arundel Wetlands are home to vividly coloured Kingfishers and all bird watchers are welcome, and for those who enjoy walking or cycling, the South Downs Walk passes close to this coastal town. There are many other places of interest in the area including Roman villas, historic dockyards, vineyards and the Weald and Downland Museum, plus motor sport and horse racing can be enjoyed at Goodwood. Furthermore, the towns and cities of Arundel, Chichester and Brighton has something for everyone. From many nearby attractions to beach combing along the shore or sampling traditional English cream teas, Rustington gives the visitor a chance to taste the charms of a Sussex coastal town.
- Last minute