- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Railway Street Cottages
Two delightful, stone-built semi-detached cottages situated in the thriving market town of Leyburn, in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park. These contemporary cottages benefit from a wonderful location on the very edge of Leyburn’s market place, and within a stone’s throw of all the town’s amenities. These Leyburn cottages have been individually styled and furnished to provide quality accommodation in this popular area. There are excellent facilities in these Leyburn cottages, with each offering a lovely open plan living area, comprising a first-class kitchen, dining area and a lovely sitting area, one with an open fire, and the other with an electric fire in a feature fireplace. Upstairs, two lovely bedrooms and a beautiful, designer bathroom complete the layout of these first-class Leyburn cottages. Each sleeping four, or booked together to sleep eight, these lovely Leyburn cottages are great for a romantic getaway, small family holiday, or even two small families holidaying together, with the retained privacy of a cottage each. Outside, these Leyburn cottages share a small decked area, ideal for sitting out and enjoying the lovely views, or even dining alfresco on a warm evening. Leyburn boasts a quaint market square, a range of shops, pubs, galleries and a fascinating model village. The town of Middleham with its Norman castle is close by, plus within driving distance are the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Richmond and York. With excellent walks from the doorstep and the local pub just on the doorstep, these Leyburn cottages provide an ideal Dales base at any time of the year.
This delightful stone-built cottage is located in Leyburn in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With two comfortable bedrooms and an open plan living area, there is space for a small family, yet it is cosy enough for a romantic break. Note: This cottage is next door to Ref. 21679, together they sleep 8.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared decked area with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: The front door of the cottage opens directly onto the pavement and the main road.
- Last minute
- “Another enjoyable stay”
- “My wife and I have just spent another enjoyable stay at Strawberry Cottage. Lovely cottage in a lovely village.Ideal location for visiting surrounding towns etc., Would like WIFI but not essential.Being on the main road there is a bit of traffic noise which can be annoying early mornings but did not spoil a great week. Would certainly recommend to relatives and friends.Will be back.”
- “It must be very hard for the owners to keep up with the maintenance of the property unless they are informed of the problems by the users, our experiences were (1) the toaster, (2) the electric kettle. (3) the cooker/ oven.(4) the front door. these all needed attention and should have been reported earlier so that action could be taken,the can opener was of no use what"s so ever.However we enjoyed our stay and had a great time exploring the area.”
- “We really appreciated the cosy feel of the cottage. The attention to detail in the property made us feel very comfortable. It was a perfect location for our daily trips out into the Dales.”
About the location
Richmond 7 miles.
Dominated by its large market square, which still boasts a lively Friday market, the bustling town of Leyburn is known as the ‘Gateway to Wensleydale’, with beautiful views from its western edge across the Dale. The town has much to offer with its many craft shops, galleries and tea rooms. There are many lovely walks for all abilities in this beautiful area, as well as delightful villages to explore. Also within easy reach are many other attractions, notably the Constable Burton Hall Gardens with extensive parkland and woodland walks, the Forbidden Corner with its underground passages to explore, and of course the lovely Georgian town of Richmond with its fine castle ruins.