- Hot tub
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
An immaculately-presented first floor apartment, perfectly located next to the owners’ home, in the centre of the lovely village of Reeth, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Radiating character and charm, this Reeth apartment combines many original features with its modern styling, creating a relaxed and homely atmosphere, perfect for couples, families, walkers and cyclists to enjoy a delightful break in North Yorkshire.
This charming Reeth apartment features a spacious sitting room with a cosy woodburner and dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, two delightful bedrooms boasting stunning heather and grouse moor views, and a beautiful bathroom featuring a claw-footed slipper bath along with a large corner shower.
Enjoy sole use of the lovely garden on sunny afternoons, spend time playing darts or table tennis in the games room, or fire up the wood-fired hot tub and enjoy a soothing soak after a long walk in the Dales.
Admire the surrounding outstanding views over Fremington Edge, or settle back and watch the stars twinkle in the distance as the sun slowly sets.
There are excellent footpaths from the doorstep of this apartment in Yorkshire, including a fabulous riverside trail and Alfred Wainwright's celebrated Coast to Coast route, which passes along Swaledale.
Three excellent pubs can be found within a stone’s throw of this Reeth apartment, and on Friday’s market day, guests can watch from the window as the village bursts to life with locals and visitors enjoying the animated atmosphere.
The popular town of Leyburn is just a short drive away, with its mixture of tea rooms, gift shops and convenience stores.
Leyburn, the entrance to Wensleydale’s stunning countryside, sits amongst rolling moorland woven together by dry stone walls that offer shelter to the hardy sheep grazing on the hillside.
Aysgarth Falls, Semerwater and Hardraw Force, England’s highest single drop waterfall, are also all within easy reach of this North Yorkshire cottage.
A lovely cottage in Reeth, surrounded by sublime scenery, perfect for a romantic break in the Dales.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, corner shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. External games room with table tennis.
- Electric night storage heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase from owner or local shops
- All fuel for hot tub inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car next door on a first come, first served basis (loading/unloading outside the cottage)
- Secure bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and eco wood-fired hot tub
- Bike and dog wash available
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: The wood-fired hot tub takes between 2 - 5 hours to reach the optimum temperature
- Note: The owners may require access to the garden during your stay to ensure the upkeep of the hot tub
- Note: The garden with the hot tub and the games room are accessed by going out the front door, walking approx
- 40 yards along the road to the end of the terrace and around the back of the owners' property
- The games room is in the garage and the garden and hot tub are accessed through the back of the garage.
About the location
Leyburn 8 miles; Richmond 11 miles; Barnard Castle 15 miles; Kirkby Stephen 22 miles.
The pretty, ever-popular village of Reeth rests at the northern tip of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, where Arkengarthdale and Swaledale meet, nestled between Calver Hill, Fremington Edge and Harkerside. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with lovely rolling hills and spectacular views, Reeth boasts a colourful history as it was originally a Saxon settlement, and has also been known as a lead mining town and a centre for hand knitting throughout its time. Both trades are proudly featured in the Swaledale Museum, located alongside a good range of shops, tea rooms and restaurants. For a quaint little community, Reeth is well-served by traditional inns, with three to choose from, including the lovely Buck Hotel, whitewashed like so many of the 18th century cottages huddled around the triangular village green. The historic market towns of Richmond and Leyburn are also within easy reach, offering a further selection of amenities. Askrigg is just a short drive away, as well as Aysgarth Falls, Semerwater and Hardraw Force (England's highest single drop waterfall at 99ft). Reeth offers a fantastic base for exploring North Yorkshire's beautiful, sweeping countryside, whether you choose to discover the caves, cliffs, waterfalls or the plethora of walking and cycling routes that circle this vibrant and varied landscape.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute