- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely first floor Romaldkirk cottage, the wing of a detached, stone-built barn conversion, set just a minute's walk from the superb village pub, on the edge of this pretty village, just 6 miles from Barnard Castle.
The accommodation is well equipped, cosy and welcoming, having been carefully restored and individually styled.
Perfect for a romantic cottage break, the open plan accommodation includes a sitting area, kitchen and dining area.
There is an en-suite bathroom off the bedroom, and the property offers views over the lovely countryside.
There are walks and trails from the doorstep, and the village pub with award-winning food is just a minute's walk.
For the best in Teesdale holiday cottages, look no further.
Note: This cottage is above Ref. 2894 and together they accommodate 4.
All first floor. One double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD player, small library of books
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for one car
- Rear paved area with furniture, lawned garden shared with Ref
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, award-winning pub 1 min walk
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 2, & is suitable for adults only
- Note: Property accessed via 13 external stone steps.
About the location
Barnard Castle 6 miles; Richmond 14 miles.
Arguably the most idyllic little village in unspoilt Teesdale, Romaldkirk has pretty greens, old stone cottages, a beautiful old church and two pubs, one of which won AA Pub of the Year for England in 2003 and serves excellent restaurant and bar meals. The village itself is surrounded by stunning Dales countryside and makes an ideal base for walking and touring throughout the Northern and Yorkshire Dales areas, boasting superb fell, flat or river walks and cycle rides from the doorstep. The northern Lakes and the cities of Durham and Newcastle are all within easy driving distance, whilst the ancient market town of Barnard Castle, with its many historical and cultural attractions, is just a 10 minute drive away.
- Last minute