- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Pott Hall Farm
Masham 4 miles. A delightful barn and farmhouse conversion, situated on a working cattle and sheep farm, in a peaceful hamlet, 4 miles from Masham. Occupying an elevated position to enjoy superb views over Leighton Reservoir, these charming properties have been renovated to a high standard to provide spacious, well equipped accommodation. Nestled between Nidderdale and Wensleydale, the surrounding area affords an abundance of pretty footpaths and fascinating wildlife, whilst the colourful, twice weekly market at Masham, and the elegant spa town of Harrogate, are not to be missed.
A delightful, stone-built detached barn conversion.
Stylish and spacious whilst offering original charm and character, with two bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, and stunning views across the reservoir to the moors beyond.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 2190 to accommodate up to 10 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with double sofa bed and electric wall-mounted fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, wall-mounted TV, DVD, radio/CD player, small selection of books/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio area with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 6 miles, pub 4 miles
- Please note: This property is situated on a working cattle/sheep farm.
About the location
Ripon 9 miles.
The historic little market town of Masham is situated in the lower reaches of pretty Wensleydale alongside the River Ure. Set in gently rolling farmland, the town boasts a huge market square, where a Wednesday market has been joined by a popular Saturday market. There are lots of walks around the area, including a 10-mile walk along the Ure, arguably one of the best in the UK. The town boasts a good range of crafts, galleries, shops, restaurants and pubs and has become best known perhaps as the home of two breweries Theakstons of Old Peculiar fame and the Black Sheep Brewery, which now brews 11 million pints of beer a year! The popular towns of Ripon and Harrogate are an easy drive away. With so much to see and do in the area, this is a great place for a holiday in all seasons.
- Last minute