- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A cosy end-terrace cottage set just a two minute walk from the centre of Masham, home to the famous Black Sheep Brewery.
Lovingly restored, decorated and furnished to a good standard throughout, this Masham cottage provides warm and welcoming accommodation.
Featuring a modern, well-equipped kitchen with dining area, a cosy sitting room with inviting woodburning stove, two comfortable bedrooms and contemporary bathroom, this charming Masham cottage seamlessly combines original character with modern living.
This Masham holiday cottage is an ideal location for small families or couples to spend time together in this historic and beautiful area.
The amenities of Masham, including the Black Sheep Visitor Centre and Bistro, and the twice weekly market are on hand, whilst excellent walking is on the doorstep.
The market towns such as Richmond, Leyburn and Hawes are also within easy reach.
An excellent base to enjoy the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, heated towel rail, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, small selection of books, DVDs and CDs
- Gas and electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and stairgate available
- Access to property for loading/unloading, roadside parking available at end of the lane (50m) or in the town square (150m), charged on an honesty box basis
- Small patio area to rear with furniture (shared with neighbours)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Ripon 9 miles.
Location: Masham Middleham 6 miles Ripon 9 miles. The historic little market town of Masham is situated in the lower reaches of pretty Wensleydale alongside the River Ure. Set in gently rolling farmland, the town boasts a huge market square, where a Wednesday market has recently been joined by a popular Saturday market. There are lots of walks around the area, including a recently reopened 10 mile walk along the Ure, arguably one of the best walks in the UK. The town boasts a good range of crafts, galleries, shops, restaurants and pubs and has become best known perhaps as the home to the Black Sheep Brewery, which now brews 11 million pints of beer a year! The popular towns of Ripon and Harrogate are an easy drive away. With so much to see and do in the area, this is a great place for a holiday in all seasons.