- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A superb detached log cabin on a high ridge in a secluded corner of Long Ashes Leisure Park, near Threshfield, just 2 miles from Grassington in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Brazengate offers quality, spacious accommodation, offering a warm welcome at any time of the year.
The large balcony from the sitting room is ideal for dining alfresco and enjoying the lovely views across the Wharfedale countryside, whilst the more energetic will be spoilt for choice by the on-site leisure facilities which include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fully equipped gym.
Centrally located in this beautiful part of the National Park, there are lovely walks from the doorstep, while nearby is popular Grassington, with its wide range of shops, pubs and art galleries, and annual summer festival, along with the Dickensian Festival, which delights visitors with its traditional Christmas market and entertainment.
Something for everyone, whatever the time of year!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with access to balcony, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin & WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Well-equipped kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room leading to balcony with views over the Wharfedale Valley.
- Gas central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine (shared use in on-site laundry room), dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo hi-fi/CD player etc
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Garden area with gas BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Use of on-site leisure centre with cafe, heated indoor pool, steam room, gym, sauna and Jacuzzi at extra charge
- Spa and hairdressers at extra charge
- Gamekeeper's Inn serving drinks and food is on-site, within 2 mins walk
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 20 mins walk or 2 min drive
- Note: Property is accessed via 2 external steps, or 4 steps from the veranda
- Note: There are some grounds works taking place about 200 yards from the property which will last until at least April 2015
- These may cause some disruption and noise during the day
- The park owner is offering complimentary use of the leisure facilities to guests staying at the property during this period.
About the location
Grassington 2 miles; Skipton 9 miles; Ilkley 12 miles.
The Long Ashes Leisure Park is situated in extensive grounds near Threshfield, in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Planned carefully to ensure maximum privacy, on the periphery of an area of residential mobile homes, the holiday lodges offer an ideal, quiet retreat for couples and families alike, boasting an abundance of wildlife and lovely walks within its boundaries. In addition there is a leisure centre with heated swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi. Nearby Grassington is one of the most charming villages in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Traditional stone cottages and shops are clustered around the cobbled market place, offering exceptional shopping facilities for a village of this size, with a monthly farmers’ market offering a mouthwatering range of organic and homemade local produce. Situated on the River Wharfe, with the extensive Grass Woods to the north of the village, this is a superb walking area. Down dale is Bolton Abbey with the Abbey ruins, the Priory and the famous "Strid Walk".
Note: There are some grounds works taking place about 200 yards from the property which will last until at least April 2015. These may cause some disruption and noise during the day. The park owner is offering complimentary use of the leisure facilities to guests staying at the property during this period.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute