- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A cosy and welcoming detached log cabin, tucked away in a secluded corner at Long Ashes Leisure Park, in Threshfield, just two miles from Grassington in the very heart of The Yorkshire Dales National Park.
This Grassington cottage takes its name from the picturesque river which meanders through the heart of the stunning area known as Wharfedale.
The large balcony makes a great spot for relaxing and enjoying alfresco meals during the summer months and where pheasants, deer and rabbits freely roam beneath.
More energetic guests at this Grassington cottage will be spoiled for choice by the on-site private leisure facilities which include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym.
Boasting a superb central position in this popular section of the National Park, there are plenty of walks from the doorstep, while nearby is Grassington, popular for its wide range of shops, pubs and art galleries and annual Summer Festival, and Christmas-time Dickensian Festival.
A Grassington cottage with something for everyone.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Well equipped kitchen and dining area. Spacious sitting room with access to balcony.
- LPG central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine (shared use in on-site laundry room), TV, DVD, stereo/CD, pay as you go WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent March to November, £20 pw supplement December to February
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Garden area with BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Use of on-site leisure centre with cafe, heated indoor pool, steam room, gym, sauna and Jacuzzi at extra charge
- Spa and hairdressers at extra charge
- Gamekeeper's Inn serving drinks and food on-site
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Property is accessed via 2 external steps, or 4 steps from the balcony
- Note: There are some grounds works taking place about 200 yards from the property which will last until at least April 2015
- These may cause some disruption and noise during the day
- The park owner is offering complimentary use of the leisure facilities to guests staying at the property during this period.
About the location
Grassington 2 miles; Skipton 9 miles; Ilkley 12 miles.
The Long Ashes Leisure Park is situated in extensive grounds near Threshfield, in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Planned carefully to ensure maximum privacy, on the periphery of an area of residential mobile homes, the holiday lodges offer an ideal, quiet retreat for couples and families alike, boasting an abundance of wildlife and lovely walks within its boundaries. In addition there is a leisure centre with heated swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi. Nearby Grassington is one of the most charming villages in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Traditional stone cottages and shops are clustered around the cobbled market place, offering exceptional shopping facilities for a village of this size, with a monthly farmers’ market offering a mouthwatering range of organic and homemade local produce. Situated on the River Wharfe, with the extensive Grass Woods to the north of the village, this is a superb walking area. Down dale is Bolton Abbey with the Abbey ruins, the Priory and the famous "Strid Walk".
Note: There are some grounds works taking place about 200 yards from the property which will last until at least April 2015. These may cause some disruption and noise during the day. The park owner is offering complimentary use of the leisure facilities to guests staying at the property during this period.