Sykes Holiday Cottages is the UK's leading independent
cottage holiday company. Following significant expansion this year,
we are seeking enthusiastic individuals for the following
Holiday Sales Advisors
(Full-time and part-time, daytime, evening and weekends available)
Help our customers find the right holiday. Full training and support provided. We are seeking bubbly, enthusiastic people with a flair for providing great customer service.
Are you passionate about properties and people? If so you could be the person we are looking for. Sykes Cottages is a Chester based (and award winning) Holiday Cottage Business specialising in holiday cottages throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated person to join our Property Owner Team. Due to overwhelming success we are looking to recruit two more people to be the first point of contact for potential new owners looking to place their holiday cottage with an Agency like Sykes Cottages. You will need to wow and excite these potential new owners by selling the fantastic benefits of working with Sykes Cottages. If you can answer yes to the following questions we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Are you highly motivated and enthusiastic with a hunger to succeed?
- Do you have an eloquent, friendly and professional telephone manner?
- Are you able to quickly build rapport and develop long-standing relationships?
- Are you commercially minded with a passion for property?
- Do you have excellent written communication skills?
The RoleTo be first point of contact for potential new owners when they call or contact us to discuss letting their holiday cottage with Sykes. Our aim is to secure a visit with one of our Regional Managers for every property. The job of the Property Specialist, therefore, is to determine whether a potential New Owner has a property that we would like to take on whilst impressing the owner with our knowledge and professionalism. Each Potential New Owner must finish each introductory call wanting to work with Sykes and looking forward to meeting our Regional Manager. The Property Specialist will also speak to a Potential New Owner after a Regional Manager has visited to answer any further questions, keeping in contact until a contract has been signed.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Commercially minded and able to negotiate and influence.
- A results driven and proven sales achiever.
- Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail.
Knowledge and Experience
- Have good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability within a sales environment.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
We are looking to welcome two new members into the team mid/late February but are willing to wait for the right candidate. This is a full time role with a degree of flexibility required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, complete the
Sykes Job Application (PDF) and return to:
Lime Tree House