As well as working with individual properties, here at Sykes, we also use our knowledge and experience to work...
Sign your contract to bring on a new property with us by 18th December 2020 and you’ll be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning £10,000.
1. Register your interest in the offer by 4th December 2020. Our Property Recruitment teams are waiting to discuss how we can make your holiday let a success.
Call: 01244 352010 (option 2)
2. Make sure to mention the Black Friday Prize Draw when you speak with us!
3. Once you have registered your interest, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw if you sign your contract by 18th December 2020
1. This scheme is promoted by Sykes Cottages Ltd, Registration No. 4469189 and whose registered office is at One City Place, Chester, CH1 3BQ, United Kingdom (The “Promoter”).
2. To qualify for prize draw entry, you must register your interest by the 4th December as outlined above. Then, if you sign your property contract by 18th December, you will be entered into the prize draw.
3. There is only one cash prize of £10,000 available. The winner will be chosen by random chance.
4. Once the winner has been contacted, which will be by telephone and / or email within 7 days of the competition end date, £10,000 will be credited to their owner account 3 months after the property goes live on www.sykescottages.co.uk. The winner will then receive this £10,000 cash in their next scheduled monthly payment.
5. Entry is currently limited to UK properties only.
6. You are eligible for one entry per property and there is no limit to the number of properties you can on-board. Please note you will not receive additional entries for properties which are already in contract with us (I.e., where you have already signed a contract for that property)
7. The Promoter reserves the right to reject properties that it deems are not suitable for our portfolio or holiday letting.
8. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the incentive, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award an incentive or withdraw incentive entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
*Based on a 7 bedroom property in the Lake District with bookings between October 2017 to September 2018.
Are you on the phone to our call centre? Your Customer ID is: