Fancy winning a £250 Sykes holiday voucher and a bundle of fantastic Norfolk goodies? This month, we want to #DiscoverNorfolk and all the sensational things it has to offer. In celebration, we’re bringing you a competition we know you’ll love…
We’re on the hunt for the photo that epitomises the glorious spirit of Norfolk. Whether it’s a sunrise over the Broads, a shot from a jaunt in the Norfolk countryside, or a fun-filled day out on the coast, we want you to share your ultimate picture with us. Interpret the brief however you’d like – get creative and get snapping away!
We’ve got some amazing prizes up for grabs and entering your ultimate Norfolk shot couldn’t be easier.
One lucky winner will receive the following bundle of Norfolk goodness:
How to enter…
Simply post your picture on our Facebook page, or via Twitter or Instagram, along with the @SykesCottages handle and the hashtag #DiscoverNorfolk.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition ‘Discover Norfolk Snap and Win’ is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Sykes Cottages and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must reside within the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- There can only be one entry per person, multiple entries will not be counted.
- To enter the competition, post your picture to our Facebook page, or via Twitter or Instagram, adding the @SykesCottages tag, and including #DiscoverNorfolk in your post/tweet.
- The competition opens at 00.01 am 18/08/2017.
- Closing date for entries is 00.01 am 29/08/2017. Winners will be contacted and announced by 5.30 pm 01/09/2017. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of notification or the prize will be void and a new winner will be reselected.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the necessary permissions have been obtained and that the image does not infringe on any third party’s copyright.
- By entering an image into the competition, you grant Sykes Cottages permission to use the image in any of their publications or marketing material, whether it be digitally or physically. This permission cannot be revoked.
- Sykes Cottages’ decision on the winners is final.
- The Sykes Cottage holiday voucher prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to change other advertised prizes, in the event they are unavailable, for something of equal or greater value.
- Sykes Cottages is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary, for example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- The prizes are supplied “as is” with no guarantee to its suitability.
- Sykes Cottages will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to the competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to declare any competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England