This month, our focus here at Sykes Cottages is to get out and #DiscoverWales in all its glory. To celebrate, we’re bringing you an exciting competition…
We’re looking for a photograph that captures the true essence of Wales, from iconic landscape to hidden gems. We want to see treasured monuments, award-winning beaches, fantastic flora and fauna, scenic National Parks and everything in between. Interpret the brief in your own way and don’t be afraid to think outside the box. Get snapping and share your favourite photographs with us.
Join us in celebrating Wales by entering the #DiscoverWales photograph competition. There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs and entering is easy!
Towards the end of the month, we will be selecting one lucky winner who will receive the following incredible prize bundle:
– a £250 Sykes holiday voucher
– a selection of handmade chocolate truffles from Aballu
– a Welsh slate cheeseboard and luxury bar of natural handmade soap from Valley Mill
– a luxurious and environmentally friendly candle from Quinnell Candle Company
– a delightful gift set from Halen Môn
– a beautiful throw and cushion traditionally woven from Welsh wool from Melin Tregwynt
How to enter…
Simply post your picture to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, adding the @sykescottages tag, plus a #DiscoverWales.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Sykes Cottages and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must reside within the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- There can only be one entry per person and per blog, multiple entries will not be counted.
- Closing date for entries is 00.01 am 21/03/2017. Winners will be contacted and announced by 5.30 pm 22/03/2016. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of notification or the prize will be void and the winner will be re-selected from all other entrants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the necessary permissions have been obtained and that the image does not infringe on any third party’s copyright.
- By entering an image into the competition, you grant Sykes Cottages permission to use the image in any of their publications or marketing material, whether it be digitally or physically. This permission cannot be revoked.
- Sykes Cottages’ decision on the winners is final.
- The Sykes Cottage holiday voucher prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to change other advertised prizes, in the event they are unavailable, for something of equal or greater value.
- Sykes Cottages is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary, for example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- The prizes are supplied “as is” with no guarantee to its suitability.
- Sykes Cottages will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to the competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to declare any competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.