- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely detached property, overlooking the rugged headland at Trearddur Bay, on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
Offering picturesque views of rocky coves to the sea beyond from most aspects, this traditional accommodation boasts a spacious sitting room with a real fire, and a great patio area, ideal for dining alfresco.
The magnificent Blue Flag sandy beach, renowned for its watersports, sailing and fishing, is a short walk from the property, whilst the bay itself offers a small selection of good shops and restaurants.
Enjoy good birdwatching and golf or visit the renowned Sea Zoo and National Trust properties nearby.
Alternatively take a day trip to Snowdonia or a ferry ride to Dublin from the island's port at Holyhead.
An ideal base for a fantastic holiday!
- Four bedrooms: 1 x 1st floor double, 1 x 1st floor twin, 1 x ground floor double (can be made into twin on request), 1 x ground floor adult bunks
- Ground floor bathroom with spa bath, basin & WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin & WC
- Large fitted kitchen with dining area
- Utility room
- Dining room with multi-fuel stove, additional comfy seats for 4 people & French windows to patio
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with multi-fuel stove in dining room and open fire in sitting room
- LPG AGA cooker, small electric Belling oven with electric 2-ring hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, video, table tennis
- Fuel, power & starter pack of fuel for open fire & multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- External space suitable for small boat (check size with owner)
- Extensive seaside grassy areas with patio, garden furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 15 mins walk
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £100.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Holy Island. It’s truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course. It’s a great place for nature lovers with renowned birdwatching at the South Stack Lighthouse RSPB Reserve and lots of rock pools and cliff top walks to explore. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in Trearddur Bay itself and nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a very good leisure centre, an interesting harbour front, a marina, the world’s second longest breakwater and exciting day trips to Dublin on the ferry. The Maritime Museum in Holyhead has an excellent cafe and the beautiful Holyhead Breakwater Country Park has walks for you to enjoy to both South and North Stack. Further afield there is the stunning Red Wharf Bay with its excellent beach and Beaumaris with its town and castle. A great location with plenty to see and do!