“Amazing facilities for my disabled ...”Amazing facilities for my disabled mum. 2nd visit to the question wing. Fantastic view, stylish and great service from Lisa and Brett as usual. Looking forward to next year.Amazing facilities for my disabled mum. 2nd visit to the question wing. Fantastic view, stylish and great service from Lisa and Brett as usual. Looking forward to next year.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Rhosneigr 1 mile.
This superb wing of the owners’ home, with privacy and wonderful lake views across picturesque Llyn Maelog, is close to the centre of Rhosneigr and its golden sandy beaches and superb amenities on the Isle of Anglesey.
Designed over one floor, with careful thought towards wheelchair users, this modern Rhosneigr cottage is accessed up a gently sloping boardwalk ramp from a private parking area.
Through wide patio doors, enter into a welcoming open plan living area with comfy seating from which to enjoy the ever changing views.
A low height breakfast island provides a social eating area and a well-equipped, thoughtfully designed kitchen with a recessed work top for wheelchair users to access the hob and sink with ease, along with kitchen sprinkler taps and a touch ceramic hob.
Attention to detail continues in the wet room, with a rainforest soaker shower head, a shower chair and pull-cord alarm, dual height basins and wide access doors.
The super king-size double bed has a memory foam mattress and electronically adjustable settings, independently controlled for each side.
There is a sofa bed in the bedroom and a dividing sliding door can be used to create a second bedroom for one, or a cot room if required.
This stylish and charming lakeside Rhosneigr cottage is a holiday home with a designer coastal feel and luxury touches throughout, including Sky Sports and Movies, an Xbox 360, and a Skype camera built into the 50” Smart TV.
The sitting room opens onto a decked veranda where you can sit and enjoy the lake views, with kingfisher, Canadian geese and swans regularly seen.
A short walk along a lakeside path leads to a popular bistro restaurant and bar, while a three-minute drive will find you in the bustling seaside village of Rhosneigr.
Close to the amenities of Rhosneigr, with its superb sandy beaches and easy access to the Anglesey Coastal path providing excellent walking opportunities from the doorstep, this is a wonderful Rhosneigr property for a romantic break or family holiday, all year long.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with sofa bed and TV/Freeview. Wet room with shower, 2 x split level basins and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, touch ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, Smart TV with Skype, Sky Movies and Sport, DVD, Xbox 360, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and bath robes inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front decked veranda with furniture
- Lower patio area with pond, picnic table and lakeside access
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: Off road wheelchair hire and mobility hoist hire available, shower wheelchair and toilet frame on request, and mobility access statement available on request
- Note: Unfenced pond in grounds and unfenced lake within walking distance, therefore children must be supervised at all times
- Note: A sliding room divide is available to separate the bedroom into two areas, one including the king-size bed and the other with the sofa bed
- Although the property sleeps three, the divide can be moved to make an occasional family bedroom for four on request
- Note: Check-in time is 4pm.
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
The popular seaside village of Rhosneigr is situated on the beautiful west coast of Anglesey, famous for its spectacular cliffs and magnificent sandy beaches. The village has a varied history including a 6th century church, tales of smugglers, famous off-shore shipwrecks and from the Edwardian era it has been a fashionable holiday destination. Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing in the UK, with tuition available in the village. Activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving, golf and hours of family fun on the enormous sandy beaches. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops in the village, with the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead (starting point for day trips to Dublin), and the city of Bangor within easy travelling distance. Close by is the Anglesey Race Circuit, great for lovers or car and motorbike racing, while on the island you will find Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle. Boat trips around Puffin Island offer the chance to see nesting puffins and guillemots, or cross to the mainland and enjoy Victorian Llandudno’s shopping, restaurants and dry ski slope, Snowdonia mountains and the beaches of the Llyn Peninsula.
This property offers the following short breaks: