“This cottage has everything you ...”This cottage has everything you would need together with a very helpful owner Sue in the next cottage who was always on hand.This cottage has everything you would need together with a very helpful owner Sue in the next cottage who was always on hand. Comfortable, and dog friendly and set in an ideal location close to the sea and country walks.
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A mid-terrace cottage, in the centre of Newborough village, just 2 miles from the fabulous beaches and forest walks on Newborough headland, on the south coast of Anglesey.
Delightfully renovated, this Newborough cottage offers traditional spacious accommodation, with a generous sitting room with multi-fuel stove, a fully-fitted kitchen with breakfast island, oil AGA and integrated Neff appliances, and a conservatory room, overlooking the rear garden, which is ideal for relaxing together.
The rear garden of this Newborough cottage is enclosed and provides an ideal play area for children, whilst the adults sit and enjoy a refreshing drink after a fun day at the nearby beaches.
Just a short drive from your Newborough cottage is the Anglesey Riding Centre and the Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum.
This is a lovely, central location from which to explore Anglesey and enjoy a family cottage holiday in Newborough.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, bidet and WC. Well-equipped kitchen with island. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove. Conservatory with dining table.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, 4-ring electric hob, microwave, oil-fired AGA (lit October - April only), fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in conservatory, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 small car
- Additional unrestricted roadside parking opposite cottage
- Small front patio, rear enclosed lawn with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 1 min walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Access and space for the off road parking is quite limited
- Note: Check-in is 4pm, check-out 11am.
About the location
Bangor 9 miles.
The small village of Newborough lies on the edge of forests and dunes at the south west corner of Anglesey. Close by is Llanddwyn Bay, renowned as one of the finest beaches in Britain, ideal for swimming, canoeing, beachcombing and birdwatching or just relaxing! Behind the beach, the 1500 acre sand dune system of Newborough Warren is home to skylarks, meadow pipits and oyster catchers as well as toads and lizards and is protected as a National Nature Reserve. The Tan y Foel horse riding centre is within 3 miles of the village centre and Anglesey Sea Zoo, Foel Farm and the Anglesey Sea Salt are only a short drive away and make a fun day out for the whole family. Nearby Aberffraw is the home of the Anglesey racing track and will offer an exciting day.