“Apart from the weather, the cottage ...”Apart from the weather, the cottage and location we couldn't fault, really enjoyable break.Apart from the weather, the cottage and location we couldn't fault, really enjoyable break.
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This bright and spacious mid-terrace cottage, with a waterfront location, is set overlooking the Menai Straits, in the small, popular coastal village of Y Felinheli, in North Wales.
Attractively furnished and decorated throughout, this 19th century cottage offers ideal accommodation for couples looking to explore this fabulous area.
The delightful sitting room has an intimate dining area, with stylish feature stove and sanded wooden floor boards, along with sea views from the bay window.
The kitchen is spacious and well-equipped, providing all you will need for home cooking some lovely meals for you and your family.
The two first floor bedrooms are well-appointed, with a king-size bedroom enjoying delightful coastal views to the front, whilst the double bedroom has patio doors that lead out onto a small slate patio area and up onto a decking area.
Here, you can relax in seclusion, looking out over the rooftops to Anglesey and along the Menai Straits and enjoy a morning coffee.
Offering warm and welcoming accommodation, with easy access to the village centre, local marina and harbour, and with a village green and children’s park opposite, this charming cottage makes a great holiday base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, sofa bed and gas fire.
- LPG central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking in bays opposite property, on first come, first served basis
- Small front patio, plus elevated slate patio area with access up to a decked area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 mins walk, pub 1 min walk
- Note: A festival directly outside the property with marquees and various events takes place during the last week in June, therefore parking will be restricted and there will be an increase in noise and people in the village
- Note: The window sash in the front king-size double bedroom can be opened out completely
- Note: External doors from the double bedroom lead directly onto a patio area, then 15 steep slate steps and wooden steps take you to the decked area
- Note: Due to the height of the decked area, children should be supervised at all times.
Don’t miss out, sign up today! To receive discounts, exclusive offers, travel tips and guides. We’ll also enter you into our monthly Prize draw. T&C’s Apply
An error occurred, could you double-check your email?
You have subscribed successfully
About the location
Bangor 3 miles; Caernarfon 5 miles; Llanberis 6 miles.
Y Felinheli, formerly know as Port Dinorwic, is situated on the beautiful Menai Strait between the historic town of Caernarfon and the cathedral city of Bangor. Home to a small, established yachting marina with an interesting lock (allowing boats to enter or leave before cruising down the Straits to the open sea), this small village also has a couple of pubs, a restaurant and cafe in the dock area, a shop and Post Office, a beautician, a hairdresser and several great restaurants on the nearby Island of Anglesey. Visitors to this lovely region are spoilt for choice, with stunning Snowdonia, the beautiful Llyn Peninsula, or the sandy beaches of the Isle of Anglesey all within easy reach.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute