- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Beautifully presented detached holiday home within the private Seasons Holidays at Brunston Castle leisure resort and golf course, near the village of Dailly in beautiful and historic Ayrshire.
Very family-friendly, this well-equipped holiday cottage is the perfect venue for a relaxing holiday and the ideal place to unwind.
This holiday lodge has a spacious open plan living area with patio doors leading to a decked area outside.
The property accommodates up to four people in a double room and a twin room.
Outside the property is a communal lawned area which the decking overlooks.
The reception area of the resort has WiFi, an indoor heated swimming pool, gym, games room and sauna.
The golf course alongside the resort is one of many in the area and its famous coastal courses such as Turnberry and Troon are easily reachable.
In the nearby village of Dailly, there is a post office, two shops, two pubs and a café.
There are many attractions in historic Ayrshire and with its dramatic coastlines, beaches and castles including stunning Culzean Castle and Gardens.
Explore the legacy of Robert Burns or venture further afield and visit Glasgow, Edinburgh or beautiful Loch Lomond.
A delightful holiday venue: with something for all the family to enjoy.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, communal laundry facilities available on site, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available in main reception area, selection of books, games and DVDS
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car with additional parking nearby
- Rear decked area with communal lawned grounds including children’s play area
- Central reception area with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, gym and games room with pool table, table tennis and Nintendo Wii
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Mobile phone reception can be variable at this property
- Note: Although the property is on one level, there are 3 steps up to the front door
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Ayr 16 miles.
Located on the Water of Girvan in South Ayrshire, Dailly, or ‘New Dailly’ to distinguish it from ‘Old Dailly’, was developed in the mid 18th-century as a coal mining village. The ruins of the Robert Adam-designed Dalquharran Castle stand on a hill overlooking the village. The ruined church at Old Dailly dates from pre-Reformation times, and houses the mysterious Blue Stones; thought to be Charter Stones, ancient symbols granted to an area in place of a written charter, several legends have grown up around them. One holds they were Sanctuary Stones and would protect anyone sitting against them, and another belief is that their mystical powers would bring good fortune to anyone touching them. The village of Dailly today has a pub, shop and post office and the series of Dailly Trails make for ideal walking, forming part of the Carrick Way. Dailly’s proximity to the Ayrshire coast makes it an ideal venue for exploring the many golf courses, beaches and castles, including spectacular Culzean Castle, and with the Galloway Forest Park nearby and its many walks and cycle rides, this is a great location to use as a base for touring.