- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This wonderful mid-terrace property is situated in a private courtyard garden set back from the road in the Cambridgeshire village of Bottisham, close to both Newmarket and Cambridge.
Dating back to 1850, this Bottisham cottage has shared access to a lovely communal garden.
There are two beautifully-furnished bedrooms at this cottage near Cambridge, perfect for two couples or a small family.
The living accommodation consists of a modern kitchen and a cosy sitting room which boasts a woodburning stove, guaranteed to keep you warm after a day spent exploring the area.
The rear of the cottage in Bottisham looks out onto the village church whilst the shared garden at the front allows you to sit and relax in tranquil surroundings.
The village of Bottisham has a good selection of shops and restaurants, plus the local pub is just a couple of minutes' walk away.
The historic university city of Cambridge is just six miles away, where you can take a punt on the river, visit one of the many colleges or indulge in the fabulous range of bars and restaurants.
To the east of Bottisham is the horse racing centre of Newmarket, where you can see the horses in training or spend a day watching the racing.
A fabulous Bottisham cottage, perfect for a holiday any time of the year.Read more
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, Blu-ray, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking in garage for 1 small car 2 mins walk away, additional roadside parking outside gate
- Lockable bike storage in garage
- Communal lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: Children are not allowed to play in the communal garden, but there are recreation facilities nearby
- Note: The first floor doors have low head height.
About the location
Cambridge 6 miles; Newmarket 7 miles; Ely 16 miles.
The village of Bottisham sits between Cambridge and Newmarket and is an ideal touring base for discovering both Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. The village boasts a 14th century church and is also home to a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. Cambridge can easily be reached via the nearby Park and Ride and both Cambridge and Newmarket can be reached by a bus service from Bottisham, making this a superb destination for a city break. Newmarket is home to the Jockey Club and one of the finest racecourses in the country. Cambridge is best known as a university city, so why not spend some time exploring the colleges or take a punt on the river. Further afield, Ely sits on the Great Ouse River and is home to a magnificent Norman cathedral. A wonderful base for a touring holiday, all year round.