- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Perched on the beautifully landscaped grounds of the Tydd St Giles Golf and Country club, this wonderful detached chalet is set within 150 acres of tranquil surroundings, included in the rental price up to 4 people will be able to play golf on the fantastic grounds at no extra cost.
It is the ideal base for a family or group of friends looking to explore this beautiful part of the country, being situated on the Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire borders, and just a short drive from the Norfolk Coast, there is definitely plenty to see.
All on one floor, this cosy chalet boasts excellent views of the golf course from the open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
It is from here, you can go through the French doors which lead you on to the furnished decked area, where you can enjoy a lazy lunch, some alfresco dining or a lovely cup of tea in the morning.
With sleeping accommodation that suits a family of four, there is a master double bedroom with en-suite facilities and a twin bedroom, as well as an extra shower room.
There is plenty to do on your doorstep due to the array of leisure facilities that the country club offer, all of which is included in your rental price.
You could enjoy the superb 18-hole golf course or even spend a day fishing at the lake that is open all year round!
You could also use the indoor swimming pool and gym and later on grab a bite to eat in the delightful club house with a bar and restaurant.
Further afield is where you will find stunning sandy beaches and nature homes on the popular North Norfolk coastline.
With a wealth of fabulous leisure facilities to accommodate everyone, it is a brilliant chalet set in beautiful countryside.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decking with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site facilities inc. golf, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, gym, spa and fishing all included in the price
- Shop 2 miles, on-site bar/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: There are WiFi hotspots on site at an additional charge
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino.
About the location
TYDD ST GILES
Wisbech 7 miles.
Founded in 1084 the village of Tydd St Giles is 7 miles north of Wisbech and is Cambridgeshire’s most northerly parish. The Fens cover nearly one million acres, they are a man-made landscape which stretch from Cambridge to Lincoln, King’s Lynn to Peterborough. The area is home of a number of spires, windpumps and chimneys, sluices and waterways, bridges and banks.
Tydd St Giles is mainly known for it's wonderful Golf and Country club with exceptional facilities including the 18-hole golf course, fishing lake, leisure facilities and restaurant on site. The West and North Norfolk coastline are within easy travelling distance, where you will find many villages and towns, including Hunstanton, and several RSPB sites. Inland is Sandringham Estate, where house tours and attractive gardens can be enjoyed, whilst travelling in the opposite direction will bring you to Wisbech, Ely, Peterborough and Cambridge.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute