- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
Newquay 6 miles.
The award-winning Atlantic Reach resort is located amongst beautiful countryside, yet right on the main road into Newquay, making this location perfect for enjoying all of Cornwall's popular attractions.
As you arrive at the resort, park opposite the leisure complex where you can register your details before making your way down to this comfortable and welcoming holiday home.
Enter past the patio into the open plan living area with cosy sofas, kitchen and dining area - a sociable space where everyone can spend time together discussing the events of the day and planning tomorrow’s adventure.
Upstairs is where you will find the two bedrooms, which include a double and a twin, with the shower room conveniently set between the two.
Just a very short walk away is the leisure complex, which houses one of the largest and most well-equipped venues of its type in Cornwall.
Three swimming pools are available here, including a main indoor pool with a children’s pool, a large outdoor pool, open throughout the summer, and the hydrotherapy pool located within the Indigo Spa, a haven of tranquillity.
Add to this tennis courts, golf and range of children's facilities, including kid’s clubs and soft play areas, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect family holiday.
The Manor House bar and restaurant, complete with entertainment during the main summer season, is also just a short stroll from this delightful holiday villa.
Take the short trip into Newquay, where you could spend your time on a different beach every day of the week.
Packed with shops, pubs and takeaways, Newquay is alive with activity and has so much to offer, making it one of the UK's most popular holiday resorts.
With so much to do virtually from the door, and all of Cornwall waiting to be discovered, this is an ideal base for couples or families to enjoy a well-deserved, fun-filled holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car (permit required, collect free from on-site reception)
- Patio with furniture
- On-site facilities inc. outdoor/indoor swimming pools, the leisure, beauty and fitness centre (with gym, beauty spa, bars, a restaurant and a playground), Jacuzzi, steam room, indoor play area, pitch-and-putt golf, tennis, games room/arcade and launderette (approx
- £5 per large wash, approx
- £1 per 15 mins in dryer)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Seasonal restaurant on-site
- Note: Additional charges apply at beauty centre, golf (£5 per person), indoor play area and tennis racket hire (£2 per person)
- Note: Restaurant and spa not open at certain times during winter - please contact site reception for details
- Note: The on-site entertainment is in summer seasons and during school holidays
- Note: Outdoor pool available during the summer months only
- Note: Pool and some gym facilities are for use by over 16s only, unless supervised by an adult - please contact site reception for details
- Note: When arriving on-site, please sign in at the front desk to receive your parking permit
- Note: Leisure facilities at Atlantic Reach are not included in the price of this property
- They are available to purchase separately at the park's reception
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
Don’t miss out, sign up today! To receive discounts, exclusive offers, travel tips and guides. We’ll also enter you into our monthly Prize draw. T&C’s Apply
An error occurred, could you double-check your email?
You have subscribed successfully
About the location
Holywell 6 miles; Perranporth 8.5 miles; Truro 14 miles; Padstow 14 miles.
Newquay is the home of the UK’s surf scene, boasting three major beaches, the National Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a watersports paradise. The town, with its zoo, sea life centre and varied selection of restaurants and pubs, also promises a holiday to remember. For avid walkers, the South West Coast Path passes in both directions along a stunning coastline of high cliffs, hidden coves and yet more beaches. The quaint harbour and fishing village of Padstow is just 14 miles away, while Truro, with its museums, cathedral, restaurants and cobbled streets, as well as the Eden Project, can be reached within 45 minutes. Picturesque St Ives and the Tate St Ives gallery is around an hour's drive or a train ride away. In fact, because nothing in Cornwall is far from Newquay, it’s the perfect touring base.
Note: Leisure facilities at Atlantic Reach are not included in the price of this property. They are available to purchase separately at the park's reception.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute