“The cottage had everything we ...”The cottage had everything we needed and the little welcome gift made it even better. Atlantic Reach was absolutely great for s family holiday and the facilities exceeded our expectations.The cottage had everything we needed and the little welcome gift made it even better. Atlantic Reach was absolutely great for s family holiday and the facilities exceeded our expectations.
- Swimming pool
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Games Room
A detached, privately owned, Newquay holiday cottage on the edge of the manicured grounds of Atlantic Reach holiday village.
Finished to a good standard, this Newquay holiday cottage offers comfortable and convenient accommodation including a small garden with a lawn, patio and furniture which is not overlooked by other properties, and a double bedroom with double doors and a Juliet balcony overlooking open countryside.
The lodges on-site are served by a variety of amenities: swimming pools, sauna, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, bars and restaurants, games room, children's play area and a pitch-and-putt golf course; there's something for everyone!
Newquay, with its fabulous beaches and nightlife, is just 6 miles away, and the Eden Project is a mere 30-minute drive.
Leave the car in the car park and relax in your Newquay holiday cottage knowing there's something to keep everyone occupied, or set off to explore the many attractions of the North Cornwall coastal area.
This Newquay holiday cottage provides peace of mind coupled with modern convenience: all the makings of a fantastic family holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double, 1 x double with en-suite shower cubicle, basin, WC, and double doors with Juliet balcony, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner spa bath, shower cubicle, basin, WC. Ground floor shower room with shower cubicle, basin, WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, iPod dock, DVDs/books/games
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Roadside parking for 2 cars with permits, FOC car park over the road from the cottage
- Lawned rear garden with furniture & BBQ
- On-site facilities 3 mins walk inc. outdoor/indoor swimming pools, gym, “Indigo Spa” (with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, treatment rooms and nail studio), children’s indoor play area, playground, pitch & putt golf, tennis, table tennis, games room/arcade and launderette (approx £5 per large wash, approx £1 per 15 mins in dryer)
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Small on-site shop, on-site restaurant, cafe & bar 3 mins walk
- Note: Additional charges apply at the Indigo Spa, pitch & putt golf (£5 per person and £5 refundable equipment deposit), tennis and table tennis (refundable equipment deposit)
- (Prices are subject to change, please contact site reception for confirmation)
- Note: Restaurant not open at certain times during winter - please contact site reception for details
- Note: The on-site entertainment is in summer seasons & during school holidays
- Note: Outdoor pool available during the summer months only
- Note: Pool & some gym facilities are for use by over 16s only, unless supervised by an adult - please contact site reception for details
- Note: When arriving on site, please sign in at the front desk to receive your parking permit.
Don’t miss out, sign up today! To receive discounts, exclusive offers, travel tips and guides. We’ll also enter you into our monthly Prize draw. T&C’s Apply
An error occurred, could you double-check your email?
You have subscribed successfully
About the location
Newquay 6 miles.
Atlantic Reach is a holiday village situated in the grounds of a 16th century manor estate, with everything needed for a fantastic break in Cornwall. The site boasts a fully functioning leisure suite with an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, solarium, bars and a restaurant, and in the summer, an outdoor pool. Also on site are tennis courts, a pitch and putt golf course, and a spa. The surrounding area offers much to see and do with the lively resort of Newquay, with its fabulous surfing beaches, exceptional nightlife and host of quality pubs and restaurants, just 6 miles away. The nearby coastal path travels through some of the region's most spectacular scenery and is a great way to explore the dozens of quiet coves, safe sandy beaches and spectacular clifftop walks available close by. With stately homes, exquisite gardens and theme parks all within easy reach and the wonderful Eden Project just 15 miles away, this is a great holiday location with something for the whole family to enjoy.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute