- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
This lovely, pine holiday lodge is situated in a quiet, select area of the Killigarth Manor Holiday Park, nestled down a quiet country lane near Polperro.
It has three well-furnished bedrooms, including a master double with an en-suite and two twins, all fitted with a flat screen TV.
Both bathrooms also come with lever handled basins for ease of use.
The open plan living area consists of a well-equipped kitchen and comfortable sitting and dining areas, with French windows leading out onto a private, decked patio.
Surrounding the lodge, is decking with a table and chairs where you can enjoy alfresco dining in the summer and also provides ramped access.
Killigarth Manor has something for everybody with a wide range of facilities which are open from the beginning of March to the end of October every year.
There is a shop and pub on site, an adventure playground, a soft play room and a Foxy club for children of all ages.
There is also a tennis court, a gym and sauna for the grown-ups and an indoor pool that the whole family can enjoy together!
Just one and a half miles away is the famous fishing village of Polperro, with its winding streets and cottages overlooking the harbour.
Even closer, down a public footpath, is the magical cove of Talland Bay, once well known as a landing spot for smugglers.
For a day out with your bucket and spade head to the sandy beach at Looe, four miles away, with its famous Banjo Pier.
A great spot for exploring Cornwall’s beautiful coastline, this lodge is sure to help you make family memories that will last for years to come!
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x triple bunks (double on bottom, single on top). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, CD/radio, free on-site WiFi (8am - 12pm daily) a short walk from property, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Storage and charging for mobility scooter available by prior arrangement with owner
- Private decking with furniture and ramped access
- Use of on-site facilities (open Mar - Oct inclusive) including heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, adventure playground, tennis courts, soft play area and amusement arcade
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Coast 1 mile
- Note: Mobile signal can be intermittent
- Note: There is ramped access to the lodge, may be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa & Akita, Wolfhound Hybrid, Neapolitan Mastiff, Rottweiler, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino
- Note: Local supermarkets deliver to the site, by arrangement
About the location
Looe 4 miles.
Polperro and nearby Looe on the south coast of Cornwall’s coastline is a renowned tourist area giving visitors a unique holiday area to explore. Polperro is a historic fishing village nestling at the head of a long valley leading down to the sea. The sheltered fishing harbour with its surrounding jumble of quaint, whitewashed cottages, draws visitors from around the world. Walk the narrow streets, watch the fishermen land their catch, check the Smugglers Museum, take a leisurely lunch overlooking the harbour and then walk the clifftops for a taste of the spectacular coastal scenery. This is a magical area with much to see and do. The working fishing port of Looe is just 4 miles away and the delights of Cornwall's far west are easily accessible via the nearby Boddinnick ferry to Fowey and beyond with the local area well served with bus and ferry services. The perfect holiday location, a jewel in the Cornish coastline now denoted by Cornwall County Council as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, of historic interest and heritage importance, as well as a conservation area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute