- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This property is part of the Carbis Bay Holidays collection.
Escape to a luxury holiday cottage nudging the Cornish coast. Carbis Bay Holidays collection of stylish self-catering accommodation ranges from penthouse apartments overlooking the white-sand beaches of St Ives, to designer country homes a pebble’s throw from the coast.
- Over three floors
- Three bedrooms with USB charging points: 1 x ground-floor double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x second-floor twin 2x 2"6 singles (king-size zip/link upon request), 1 x second-floor double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Second-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchenette, dining area and sitting area
- Utility with washer/dryer
- First-floor open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Study with desk, chair, monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse
- Electric eco radiators
- 1x electric oven with 4-ring induction hob in kitchen, 1x two ring hob in kitchenette on ground floor, microwave, fridge, freezer, additional small fridge/freezer and microwave on the ground floor, 2x Tassimo Coffee machines and dishwasher
- 2 x Smart TV inc Netflix, Superfast BT broadband with WiFi router
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request, and fitted stairgate provided
- Off-road parking for 2 regular sized cars in tandem (one in front of the other)
- Enclosed rear and side gardens with raised-level decking and furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 0.7 miles, beach 1.2 miles
- Two well-behaved medium sized dogs welcome
- Check-in from 4pm and check-out by 10am
- Note: No barbecues
- Note: We request that guests provide their own cot bedding
- Note: Detailed Access Statement can be provided on request
Tucked away in the idyllic location of St Ives, Cornwall find this super eco-friendly dwelling, 7 Toms Yard.
Boasting plenty of living spaces for you and your loved ones to socialise, as well as off-road parking and close access to the local amenities and a beach, 7 Toms Yard welcomes six guests to relish the ultimate getaway in Cornwall.
After unloading your personal belongings, kick back and relax in the homely sitting area ready to catch up on your favourite shows or savour a movie marathon with use of the 65” QLED Smart TV inc Netflix.
On the ground floor, enjoy your very own self-contained living space, perfect for grandparents, comprising of a kitchenette, dining area and sitting area with 42” Smart TV inc Netflix, as well as a double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Ascend the staircase to the first-floor and allow the designated chef to rustle up a tasty feast with use of an additional kitchen before settling down at the dining table ready to tuck in; curl up on the plush sofa after devouring a feast and enjoy the homely ambience whilst you plan for the exciting days ahead!
If you’re seeking some much-needed R&R, find a well-fitted bathroom on the second floor, perfect for indulging a soak and completing your all-important skincare routine before retreating to one of two remaining bedrooms, a double, of which has an en-suite shower room and a twin with 2x 2"6 singles (king size zip and link upon request).
If you can tear yourself away, begin your adventures in the centre of St Ives, home to the Tate St Ives, Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden and Porthgwidden Beach, an idyllic spot for basking in the sun’s rays, paddling the shores or simply watching the world go by.
Further afield, venture to Penzance, ensuring to stop off at the National Trust owned Trengwainton Garden, Trewidden Garden and Penzance Harbour, in addition to a plethora of convenience stores, pubs and restaurants where you can refuel with some hearty fare and a cold beverage.
Well-located to also spend the day in Pendeen, Praa Sands and Carbis Bay, 7 Toms Yard is the perfect base to begin your Cornish Retreat.
Houses In St Ives
These luxury cottages, villas and holiday homes have been carefully selected to meet the standards expected by our discerning guests.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
About the location
Penzance 6 miles.
One of Cornwall's prettiest harbour towns, St Ives offers narrow streets, tight-packed cottages nestling around the quayside, the Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth museum, fabulous beaches, superb shops, a thriving community of artists, great pubs and restaurants and much more. With its semi Bohemian lifestyle and romantic air, it's easy to see why this is the county's premier holiday resort. The surrounding area has much for the visitor to see and do with abundant wildlife, fabulous coastal walks, top quality surfing and the Celtic mysteries of the Land's End Peninsula are all within easy reach. A superb destination!
View more holiday cottages in St Ives
The Good Housekeeping Bond for this property is £250.
Twin with 2x 2"6 singles as default (king size zip and link upon request).
This property offers two parking spaces which are asked to park in tandem one behind the other to use during their stay.
This property will become pet friendly from September 2023
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute