- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
- Single storey
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size with TV, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be king-size on request)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric underfloor heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, 2 x hairdryer
- TV, Smart TV, Netflix, Amazon, sound bar, Blu-ray DVD player, radio with Bluetooth, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and cot available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars in Quarryman Inn car park
- Communal gardens with furniture
- Secure storage for beach equipment
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.7 miles, pub 0.1 miles, river 0.8 miles
Pen-Y-Les is a beautiful seaside property resting in Edmonton, near Wadebridge, Cornwall.
Be welcomed into a charming open-plan living space, where patio doors let in streams of natural light, tempting you to take a moment to relax in the stylish sitting area beside the electric fire, enjoying views across the local countryside.
When mealtimes call, the contemporary kitchen houses a great many amenities to cater to your culinary needs, including a coffee maker, so why not create a heart-warming meal which can be enjoyed at the dining table?
Freshen up in the bathroom where you can enjoy either a soak amongst the bubbles or a quick shower to shake the sand from your hair, before snuggling up in one of the three well-presented bedrooms.
Choose between two king-size rooms, one with an en-suite shower room and one with a TV, and a twin room, each with a light and airy atmosphere, and plenty of storage for all of your belongings.
Outside, have a picnic in the communal garden before heading out for the day to explore the local coast and countryside.
Begin with a walk into the hamlet of Edmonton, where there is an award-winning pub, The Quarryman Inn, ideal for relaxing with a glass of your favourite beverage or enjoying a hearty meal.
For more amenities and attractions, head over to the riverside town of Wadebridge, where there are more pubs, eateries, convenience stores and walks beside the River Camel.
The town also has a family-run cinema and access to the picturesque Camel Trail.
Further from the property you will find Camel Creek Family Theme Park and Padstow Museum, as well as coastal walks through Trevose and to Padstow, containing a selection of lovely beaches well worth a visit.
All of this and more with a stay at the lovely Pen-Y-Les.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £350.
About the location
Padstow 9 miles; Newquay 16 miles.
The bustling market town of Wadebridge is perfectly placed alongside the ebb and flow of the River Camel, an ideal location for exploring the natural beauty of North Cornwall. The town hosts an array of excellent shops, pubs and restaurants, all offering a personal and friendly service and is home to North Cornwall's only family-owned cinema. The beautiful countryside surrounding the town is criss-crossed with a network of local footpaths, amazing gardens and stately homes to explore, whilst the renowned Camel Trail passes through the town, providing 17 miles of fabulous, traffic free walking, horse riding and cycling opportunities. The stunning North Cornwall coast is within 5 miles, boasting a huge selection of beaches, rocky coves and towering cliffs to explore and the nearby town of Padstow, with its colourful harbour, pastel-washed, medieval houses and celebrated restaurants is a must. Visit the UK surfing capital of Newquay, with over 11 miles of golden sandy beaches, a fascinating sea life centre, exciting zoo and vibrant nightspots. Whatever your desire, there's something for everyone in this terrific holiday location.