- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Games Room
This property is part of the Cornish & Devonshire Cottage Holidays collection.
Over 500 carefully selected and perfectly located Cornwall and Devon properties, helping you create your perfect holiday.
Adventure time with this ‘camping with comfort’ pod located on the owners’ 54 acre farm and sitting with similar pods near Holsworthy within the fabulous Ruby Country area of North Devon.
A fabulous introduction to first-time campers and a great experience for children, a terrific outdoor holiday.
Sitting in an enclosed area, in a haven away from busy lives, and surrounded by countryside and rolling fields, this is one of the larger pods.
Carpeted and fully insulated with sheep wool, you won’t be kept awake at night with flapping tents!
You even get your own private bathroom which is just a short walk from the pods.
No need to pack up the car with sleeping bags and utensils as you will be issued with two packs – a sleeping pack and a cooking pack.
Make friends around the shared barbeque and let the children relax in the communal room with TV and games.
The pretty hamlet of Pancrasweek is just a few miles from the market town of Holsworthy where you can buy all your supermarket needs.
Plenty of activities are available nearby including horse-riding, fishing, golf and some amazingly beautiful walking and cycling areas.
The sandy beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay are within easy reach or take a hike over one of the National Parks.
A great choice for those who love the great outdoors.
- Fully insulated, carpeted, wooden tent
- Private bathroom within block with wet room shower, basin and WC.
- Sleeping pack: Towels
- 1 x double mattress, 2 x single mattresses, 1 x double sheet, 2 x single sheets, 1 x double duvet and cover, 2 x single duvets and covers, 4 x pillows and covers
- Cooking pack: water bottle, 1 x 2-ring gas cooker (1st gas included), kettle, colander, 4 x mugs, 4 x cereal bowls, 4 x plates, tea towel, dish cloth and scourer, 2 x saucepans, frying pan, scissors, 4 each of dinner knives, forks, dessert spoons and teaspoons, chopping board, small sharp knife, large sharp knife, fish slice, potato masher, serving spoon, bottle opener, can opener, potato peeler
- Housekeeping pack: water carrier, washing up bowl, washing up liquid, brush, bucket
- Communal room with TV and games
- Shared barbecue area
- Off road parking for 1 car
- 1 well behaved pet welcome at £10 per stay
- 23 acres of woodland and fields
- Sorry, no smoking
- Beach 10 miles
- Holsworthy 3 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bude 10 miles; Barnstaple 25 miles.
The ancient market town of Holsworthy lies nestled amid the rolling green hills of Tarka Country. There are many different landscapes within the region, from rugged cliffs and sandy beaches to rolling farmland and lush valleys. Holsworthy has much to offer, including a swimming pool, tennis court and splendid park with bowling green. The town centre boasts a varied selection of traditional shops, pubs and cafés, based around the market square. There is an 18-hole golf course just outside the town, while the local area is rich with opportunities for fishing, sailing, cycling and walking. The sandy beaches at Bude are within easy reach, while further afield visitors can explore the changing face of the South West Coastal Path, dramatic Exmoor and Dartmoor, and unspoilt Bodmin Moor, or simply relax in the quiet countryside that typifies North Devon.
Note: Guest must ensure that beds are stipped and all utensils cleaned and returned to their relative box on departure