- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An outstanding, Georgian semi-detached villa situated moments from the beach in the popular Cornish seaside resort of Perranporth.
This Perranporth cottage can sleep up to 12 people and suits a large family or group of friends looking for a base beside the gorgeous Cornish coast.
Lovingly restored, this spacious Perranporth cottage provides a large open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and comfortable seating, with a separate kitchenette also available for guests use.
There are two separate sitting rooms, one boasting a beautiful bay window and a cosy woodburner, and the other with a comfortable double sofa bed, so that there is always somewhere for you to escape to for some peace and quiet.
This cottage in Perranporth has the benefit of a ground floor bedroom with an en-suite shower room, plus there are four bedrooms and four further bathrooms offering wonderful flexibility across the accommodation.
Also on the ground floor of this Perranporth cottage there is a shower room next to the utility, with access from the rear of the property, making it ideal for surfers and beachgoers, plus there is an area for drying wet suits and a board rack.
The private garden at the front of this Perranporth cottage has a lawn for the children and their furry friends to stretch their legs, plus a sunny decked area with furniture and BBQ is ideal for an alfresco feast or a relaxing afternoon with a book.
Perranporth has three miles of golden sandy beach that is safely lifeguarded during the summer months, making it popular with surfers, swimmers and sandcastle builders alike.
If you fancy a day away from the coast, then try the numerous family attractions close by, including horse riding, golf, Newquay Aquarium, Trerice Gardens, Lappa Valley Steam Railway and the Heartlands Cornish Heritage Centre.
A fabulous Perranporth villa by the sea, ideal for your next holiday in Cornwall.
- Five bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Shower room with double shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6)
- First floor kitchenette
- Sitting room (seats 6) with woodburner
- First floor sitting room (seats 5) with dining area and sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Two electric ovens, induction hob, microwaves, fridges, freezers, 2 x washing machines, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Additional public parking available nearby, charged by council
- Front lawned garden with decking, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
Newquay 9 miles; Truro 9.5 miles.
Perranporth, a beautiful Cornish coastal town, lies in the heart of Poldark Country, the setting for the novels of Winston Graham who lived in Perranporth in the 1930s. Perranporth offers plenty of traditional pubs and shops, plus a classic bucket-and-spade beach that is lifeguarded in summer, overlooked by craggy rocks and a wonderful coastal path. Once known as the source of the finest tin, the community still retains reminders of the rich heritage with abandoned pump houses, mine shafts and workers’ cottages. The local Blue Hills Museum and Perranzabuloe Folk Museum are both well worth a visit to understand the fascinating history of this coastal area. Further afield are the miles of sandy beaches at Crantock and Holywell Bay, and the breathtaking coastal walks around St Agnes, much of it owned by the National Trust. A perfect holiday base in Cornwall, with an abundance of activities to suit everyone.