- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This light and airy, comfortable holiday bungalow is located on Rosecraddoc Holiday Village, two miles from the ancient stannary and market town of Liskeard.
Ideally located for touring all of Cornwall, Dartmoor, Bodmin Moor as well as South Devon, this delightful lodge will suit a family or group of friends looking to explore this area.
Set amongst landscaped grounds in a quiet wooded valley close to some of the best and most varied countryside in the South West, you will feel relaxed the moment you arrive.
There are two well-furnished bedrooms here each with a TV, a double and a twin.
The well-designed open-plan living area is perfect for everybody to be together to plan the day ahead over breakfast, while at the rear of the bungalow is a riverside patio to relax on following your day out.
A very short stroll will take you to the Village Inn and restaurant offering good quality food and entertainment in peak season with a lovely decked area overlooking the river.
If you decide to dine out, Liskeard being just a few minutes' drive offers a wide choice of pubs, cafés and restaurants as well as takeaways.
For a day out, a visit to Looe will be top of most lists, but rather than driving and trying to park in the picturesque fishing port, the delightful short train trip from Liskeard is highly recommended with beautiful views all the way through heavily wooded valleys teeming with wildlife, before opening up to glorious estuary views as the river meets the sea.
Once in Looe, safe beaches, excellent restaurants and takeaways and a maze of narrow winding streets will ensure a good day out before returning on the Looe Valley Line.
With fishing, and a multitude of activities all close by, a holiday here is one to be enjoyed all year round.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Bar and restaurant on-site during main summer season 2 mins walk
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Licence is required for on-site fishing subject to availability and there is a charge payable locally
- Note: Due to fishing lake at Rosecraddoc Manor and open stream running close to the property, children must be supervised at all times
- Please note the owner does not provide towels at this property.
About the location
Looe 9 miles, Bodmin 13 miles.
The historic market town of Liskeard is located in South East Cornwall at the head of the Looe Valley. The town is home to a number of shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches and harbour of the quaint fishing port of Looe is a mere 9 miles away. In-between there’s fishing at nearby Siblyback Lake, the Donkey Sanctuary at St Ann's Chapel, Cotehele House (NT) and gardens, and the championship golf course at St Mellion International Resort. Head to the world-famous Eden Project for a superb day out with the children. Even the maritime city of Plymouth with its historic Barbican docks area, outstanding shops, theatres and restaurants and the National Maritime Museum is only 30 minutes by car.