- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Customer Review
"Great location, very near to the beach and made a good base for exploring."
It would be nice to have a visitors book, with recommendations for things that we might have missed. Managed to load and unload the car just across the road and the long stay car park was £50 for the week and always had space.
There are no reviews featuring this term Show all reviews
- 2 x Standard double bed, 1 x Small double bed
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Dining room with electric effect woodburning stove
- Sitting room
- Electric central heating with electric effect woodburning stove
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, and dishwasher
- Smart TV with Sky TV package, DVD player, iPod Docking Station, WiFi, selection of books, games, and DVD’s
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking available in long-stay public car park a 4-minute walk away for a fee, can even purchase a weekly pass if so desired
- Short term car park across the road for a fee
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.3 miles, pub 0.1 miles, beach across the road
- Note: Highchair, travel cot and stairgate not provided however guests are welcome to bring their own
- Note: The owner does not provide a permit for the public car park
- Note: There are steps up to and steep drops from the raised patio area, please ensure children are supervised
- Note: There is a step up from the sitting room into the dining area and another up to the kitchen
- Please Note: this property can only accept check-ins on a Saturday from the 21st May through to September.
Meledor is a beautiful beamed light and airy seaside cottage lovingly decorated, residing in the centre of the town of Marazion, Cornwall.
Just a stone’s throw away, in fact across the road from the sandy trails of the beachfront, coastal path and causeway to St Michael's Mount castle.
With three bedrooms sleeping up to six guests, this classic Cornish cottage is the perfect dwelling for families, friends and couples seeking a seaside escape, complete with stunning views and close access to amenities on your doorstep.
Enter the property into the sitting room where you can admire the beautiful vistas or after a busy day, sink into the delightful seating and enjoy some light entertainment on the Smart TV.
The well-equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up a great supper for the family, which can be enjoyed in the dining room or outside on the raised level patio; spend summer evenings out here to soak up the last of the suns raised and enjoy a beverage or two.
On chilly evenings, retire to the bedroom space where you are greeted by three spacious doubles, along with a fabulous bathroom, an idyllic spot for winding down after a long day, or freshening up before another day of exploration.
Paces away, discover the nearby beach and local town, where you can treat your family something tasty at one of many cafes, bars, pubs, and restaurants; The Godolphin Arms is situated just across the road from the property and hosts a wide variety of local ales and fine dining.
The majestic St. Michael’s Mount is an iconic landmark with a medieval castle, Norman Church, and sub-tropical gardens which can be reached by boat from the mainland, or why not venture further afield to Penzance, where the notorious Penzance Promenade hosts a splendid spot to stroll along the seafront.
Morrab Gardens and Trengwainton Garden are ideal if you wish to learn more about exotic plants from around the world whilst enjoying a picnic, or for the more active members of your party, the picturesque town of St. Ives is home to a great selection of watersports including surfing, paddleboarding and swimming for you to get involved with.
There is also a fantastic selection of daily boat trips to choose from where you can seal watch and immerse yourself in the undeniable beauty of the Cornish coastline.
Meledor is a superbly situated property, ideal for delving into the treasures of Cornwall.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £350.
About the location
- Penzance 3.8 miles
- Helston 9.6 miles
Marazion is the gateway to the enchanting castle and island fortress of St Michael's Mount. The ideal location for family holidays with large sandy beaches and a popular destination for watersports including windsurfing, paddle-boarding, kite-surfing and sailing. Situated on the shore of Mount's Bay with stunning views towards the Lizard peninsula and Land's End the ancient market town of Marazion is a great place to visit at any time of year. Discover a variety of gift and craft shops along with art galleries as well as a selection of old pubs and excellent restaurants in this historic location.
View more holiday cottages in Marazion
Please Note: this property can only accept check-ins on a Saturday from the 21st May through to September.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute