- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Reviews & Ratings
7 Customer Reviews
"We loved our stay at Bridge House, the location and cosiness of the house was exactly what we wanted."
The only feedback would be on the cleanliness of the property in parts.
"A lovely property."
Nice, clean, modern and cosy. Fully equipped with anything you may need whilst staying at Bridge House. Great location too.
"We had a great family Christmas all together in your lovely property."
Location was perfect for the dogs and there was enough space for everyone. The festive touches were perfect to make it feel special and we loved the log burner. We were particularly impressed with the outstanding games collection (being an avid gamer myself!) James was very helpful on arrival and gave us all the information and help we needed. Thank-you - we hope to return again in the future!
"Beautiful property immaculately kept."
Great location for exploring the Cotswolds . Highly recommend this house for those with large families.
"We chose this property for a family get-together and it fitted the bill perfectly."
We really enjoyed the facilities of Lower Mill Estate, particularly the outdoor heated swimming pool. We also enjoyed paddle boarding and walking and could certainly have done more activities had we had the time. Location is very beautiful - lovely lakes and picture perfect Cotswold villages. The house itself had everything we could have wanted. It had been well thought out, tastefully decorated, had very comfortable beds and bedding and lovely shower rooms. All the things you want at the end of an active day! We will be back!
"We had a lovely long weekend at Bridge House with our friends."
Plenty to do and a beautiful area to relax in. The house is well equipped, super clean and very comfortable both inside and out. We even used the on site swimming pool in March!
"The quality of this house is outstanding."
Not only is it beautifully decorated, comfortable, quiet, roomy, and large, but is set in a fantastic water/nature park of some 500 acres meaning you have brilliant walks on your doorstep. This includes the River Thames in your back garden along which you can walk. Great place and will be back again in the future
- Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size doubles with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, and WC, each with Juliet balcony, 2 x single with pull-out stacker bed
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Utility and drying room
- Living/dining room with woodburning stove
- Electric wall heaters
- Electric oven and hob, combi microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- TV with subscriptions, including Netflix, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 1 x travel cot (bed linen not provided), highchair and stairgate provided
- Allocated parking for 1 car next to cottage, additional free parking on-site
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed decked garden with furniture and barbecue
- Free unrestricted use of Mill Village on-site facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool (all year round), sauna, tennis courts, table tennis, children’s play area and five a side pitch (spa access is not included)
- Further sports such as paddle boarding, kayaking, coarse fishing, and bike hire are available on site at an extra charge and bookable in advance
- 2 well behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 0.9 miles, Cotswold Water Park 0.2 miles
- Note: This property will not accept contract workers or Stag and Hen parties due to on-site rules
- Note: Coarse fishing is not available from May 12th - 1st June inclusive and that paddle boarding and kayaking are also not allowed on the main lake from the beginning of October to the end of March
- Note: This property has a £400 good housekeeping bond (NB this will only be taken after the holiday is completed if the property is damaged)
An impressive, detached stone Cotswolds cottage located in the gated village of Lower Mill, within a 450-acre nature reserve, beside the beautiful Cotswold Water Park.
Luxuriously appointed to provide a welcoming atmosphere, this cottage was reviewed by the Daily Telegraph travel section and offers tasteful, contemporary accommodation ideal for a family holiday or a get together with friends in this stunning and sought-after region of Gloucestershire.
This Cotswolds cottage offers two single bedrooms, each with additional pull-out beds, along with two spacious king-size doubles, both boasting lavish en-suite facilities and Juliet balconies overlooking the garden to the lake beyond.
The inviting sitting room houses a woodburner and a large dining table, providing the perfect opportunity to unwind by the flames at the close of a busy day.
Outside is an attractive decked area, surrounded by greenery, with side access for bike storage; a wonderful spot in which to get lost in a good book on fine afternoons, or reflect upon the events of an active day spent discovering the many facilities that the Cotswolds Water Park offers.
With complimentary use of the wide range of attractions including an outdoor heated swimming pool all year round and two tennis courts.
Kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing are available on the large lake from April - end of September, along with on-site bike hire, at an extra charge and bookable in advance.
Located close to the source of the River Thames and the Thames Path, with wonderful walking and cycling nearby and the Cotswold Way and Ridgeway a little further afield, this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offers something to for every guest.
In addition, there are numerous National Trust properties in the area, including the 17th Century weavers’ cottages in Bibury, an iconic Cotswold image, Chedworth Roman Villa, Sherbourne Estate or enjoy the countryside at Minchinhampton Common or Crickley Hill, all within approximately 15 miles.
Why not venture a little further afield to discover pretty Cirencester, the spa town of Cheltenham, or simply spend your time touring the many quaint villages that make up this exceptionally picturesque area?
A very special cottage in a unique part of the country.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £400.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute