This property is part of the Manor Cottages collection.
Over 250 carefully selected and perfectly located properties, helping you create your perfect holiday.
- Swimming pool
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Milly's cottage is a super cute country cottage nestled on the shoreline of Somerford Lagoon commanding a breathtaking vista across the lagoon and benefits from being one of a limited number of properties to have a pontoon to allow for easy access to the water for sailing (non motorised) during April through to September.
Deceptive in its size there are 5 bedrooms allowing 10 to sleep plus two pull out truckle beds so you can squeeze two more in if you wish!
(*extra cost of £40 per person).
Further benefits include a south-facing tiered decking, perfect for al fresco dining, large open-plan ground floor accommodation with inglenook-style fireplace and wood-burning stove for those cosier nights.
Downstairs cloakroom, large country kitchen with breakfast bar.
Five bedrooms to the first floor comprising two double en-suite bedrooms, one twin with pull out truckle, one bunk bed and a single bedroom with pull out truckle.
These rooms share a family bathroom.
- Five bedrooms: 1 x first floor bunk beds, 1 x first floor single bed, 1 x first floor twin, 1 x first floor kingsize double bedroom plus ensuite shower room with shower, WC and washbasin, 1 x first floor kingsize bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath, shower over, WC, walk in shower and wash basin
- First floor family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and washbasin
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
- Central heating with wood burning stove
- Range oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer
- TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Outdoor south-facing decked area with BBQ
- Guests have unlimited access to the Artspa, which includes a spa, swimming pools and gym
- One well behaved pet allowed
- Sorry, no smoking
- Cot and highchair available
- Shop and pub 0.5 miles
- Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 payable prior to arrival
- Note: The price includes access to the Artspa, guests will be charged £50 for the loss of access cards during their stay.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Cirencester 8 miles; Swindon 15 miles.
Located in north Wiltshire bordering Gloucestershire, Ashton Keynes is positioned on the banks of the River Thames. Lying within the Cotswold Water Park and split by the River Thames, which has many channels here, centred 6.5 miles from its source at Thames Head.
Within the village of Ashton Keynes there is a pub named the White Hart Inn, as well as a village shop. Formerly known as Aesctun in 800 AD, Ashton Keynes appeared in the Domesday Book, with ten variants of the name being recorded over the past 800 years. The local school is a voluntary controlled school. Parts of the school building date back to 1870.
Seven minutes car ride away is the Saxon town of Cricklade, lying just outside the Cotswolds ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Cricklade is surrounded by lovely countryside and is ideal for walking, riding and cycling.
Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 payable prior to arrival. Note: The price includes access to the Artspa, guests will be charged £50 for the loss of access cards during their stay.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute