Serenity is one of the most impressive homes on the estate, celebrating Lower Mill Estate's dedication to luxury combined with architectural innovation!
Subtly positioned, the views over Somerford Lagoon are magnificent, and the interior offers a very spacious stylish and truly expansive, welcoming and relaxing retreat.
We're quite sure you will love it as much as we do......
The property also has the benefit of access to the Spa and pools, but wait for it, along with only 9 other houses a private pool and spa 1 minute from your door.
All mod cons, surround sound, integrated coffee machine and the biggest TV you could imagine, you cannot want for more at this lakeside paradise
This property is part of the Manor Cottages collection.
Over 250 carefully selected and perfectly located properties, helping you create your perfect holiday.
Pub/shop < 1 mile
Broadband / WiFi
Four bedrooms, 1 x king with ensuite with shower, WC and washbasin, 1 x king, 1 x twin, 1 x king with balcony and views, ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, shower, WC and washbasin
Master bathroom with shower over bath, WC and washbasin
Cloakroom with washbasin and WC
Open plan dining are with bespoke table to seat 6 diners
Living room, large with 2 x large 3-4 seat sofas, french doors, log burning stove
Decked area with BBQ and seating for 6
- Central heating
- Kitchen with large American-style fridge freezer, units and storage
- Island with gas range, double oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining area with a large bespoke dining table to seat 6 comfortably and mood lighting
- Large Living Room with two large 3-4 seater sofas looking out towards the french doors with beautiful views of the lakes, TV with built in wall speakers and log burning stove
- Decking area with seating for 6 and gas BBQ
- The Lower Mill Estate is a 450 acre private nature reserve, making it a nature lover's paradise
- As a guest, you are free to enjoy the whole Estate at your leisure
- You may want to enjoy a peaceful walk around one of the beautiful lakes, fish, and bird watch from one of the hides or sail on one of the lakes
- Artspa offers indoor, outdoor (heated) and eco pools, as well as a state of the art gymnasium and an exceptional selection of spa treatments
- A small farm shop is situated in Mill Village, offering all of the essentials
- As a guest, unlimited access to Artspa is included in your stay
- Sorry No Pets
- No Smoking
- Strictly no single sex parties parties
- Wifi available and included
- Pub 0.5 miles, Shop 05.miles
- Note that the owners require a £500 Security Deposit before arrival at the property.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note that the owners require a £500 Security Deposit before arrival at the property.
This property does not accept hen or stag parties. The estate is particularly peaceful and geared for familes. If you are a single sex party we can accept no more than 6 people in your booking.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute