“Quelle Vue Fantastique !”Voilà une dénomination qui est plus que méritée, la vue sur les montagnes depuis Mangerton View est tout simplement splendide. Avec le temps changeant que l'on observe en Irlande, la montagne évolue à vue d’œil et prend des couleurs fantastiques. ...
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Killarney 5 miles.
A stunning, modern detached house situated in the scattered hamlet of Headfort, approximately 5 miles from Killarney in County Kerry.
Boasting magnificent views of the famous Mangerton Mountains, this delightful property has been finished to a high standard to offer quality, well-equipped accommodation.
There are six large bedrooms, four with sliding doors leading to the garden, a charming sitting room with open fire and wall-to-wall windows throughout the open plan living area, which offer superb countryside views.
The bustling town of Killarney is close by, boasting many shops, traditional pubs, restaurants, a theatre and a fabulous National Park, while sandy beaches are within easy driving distance.
An excellent, peaceful holiday retreat, with town amenities just a short drive away.
Over three floors. Ground floor: 1 x family room with 1 double bed & 2 single beds, leading to 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x double. Lower ground floor: 1 x family room with 1 double bed & 1 single bed, 1 x double, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin, WC & dressing room. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Upper ground floor living area with fitted kitchen with breakfast area, dining area with balcony & sitting area with open fire. Utility room.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 42" TV, video, DVD, CD/radio/cassette
- Use of broadband internet connection available by arrangement with owner
- Heating & power charged by meter readings
- Initial fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Lawned garden to front & rear with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: The owner can take guests on a tour of the family farm 100m down the road to see the milking of cows by prior arrangement
- Note: This owner requires a €150 refundable Good Housekeeping bond.
About the location
KILLARNEY, COUNTY KERRY
Tralee 18 miles.
The thriving town of Killarney nestles amidst deep, lake-filled valleys at the heart of the beautiful south west of Ireland. This popular holiday destination offers an abundance of traditional pubs, fine restaurants, Ireland's National Event Centre and a host of good shops. Popular visitor attractions include the celebrated Ladies View, named after Queen Victoria's Ladies in Waiting, and boasts spectacular views over the town, and the nearby Macgillycuddy Reeks, Ireland’s largest mountain range. Hire a horse-drawn jaunting car and explore the fabulous walks at the National Park, or indulge in a spot of tranquil fishing. A range of wonderful beaches are within half an hour’s drive, while the Ring of Kerry, the vibrant towns of Tralee and Kenmare and the stunning Dingle Peninsula are within easy touring distance. Something for everyone at this fantastic location.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute