“Gorgeous Accommodations with all the Comforts of Home”The El Dorado is a large, very spacious modern home. There are 5 good sized bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms, large kitchen, 2 family rooms and a sunroom with all the comforts of home. It is situated within walking distance to Drinagh (market, etc). It is conveniently located to Dunmanway and Clonakilty and not to far from Bantry and Cork. The owners are extremely accommodating. I recommend most highly!The El Dorado is a large, very spacious modern home. There are 5 good sized bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms, large kitchen, 2 family rooms and a sunroom with all the comforts of home. It is situated within walking distance to Drinagh (market, etc). It is conveniently located to Dunmanway and Clonakilty and not to far from Bantry and Cork. The owners are extremely accommodating. I recommend most highly!
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Leap 6 miles. A fabulous detached house in Drinagh near Leap, County Cork.
Beautifully presented with modern fittings and sumptuous furnishings, the property offers contemporary accommodation that is both comfortable and functional.
Surrounded by rolling countryside,El Dorado is close to the popular towns of Dunmanway, which hosts the famous Ballabuidhe Horse Races and Fair each August, and Skibbereen, providing an excellent base for exploring this enchanting coastal region.
Activities on offer include walking, cycling and angling, fine golf courses, sailing at Baltimore, Bantry or Glandore, surfing at Inchydoney and scuba diving for watersports enthusiasts.
With the Mizen Head Visitors' Centre located in the most south-westerly point in Ireland, Kinsale for its cuisine and Ireland's only planetarium in Schull, there truly is something here for everyone, and a warm welcome guaranteed.
Five bedrooms: 3 x double (one with en-suite bath, shower over, basin, WC), 2 x single (one with en-suite bath, shower over, basin, WC). Bathroom with spa bath, shower cubicle, basin, WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin, WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Living room with dining area & open fire. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with open fire and woodburner
- Underfloor heating in conservatory, shower room & utility room
- Electric twin oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, satellite TV, DVD, CD
- Oil & electricity charged by meter reading
- Starter pack of fuel for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned gardens with patio, furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Owner has a contact for deep sea fishing/angling and whale watching - contact owner for details
- Note: A self-contained detached apartment can be booked with El Dorado to accommodate 2 extra people
- This is at additional cost and is purely by arrangement with owner
- This additional apartment may be booked separately by other parties at the time of your stay
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
About the location
LEAP, COUNTY CORK
Skibbereen 6 miles; Clonakilty 14 miles.
The pretty village of Leap is located in West Cork between the towns of Skibbereen and Clonakilty. It is home to a fine all-weather harness racing track, tennis court and playground, as well as an excellent selection of shops, pubs, and dining facilities. The surrounding area is recognised as having some of Ireland's most beautiful scenery with sandy beaches, secluded coves, fast-flowing rivers, lakes, hills and forests, all easily accessible for walkers, cyclists and drivers. Further afield but still within driving distance is the lively market town of Kinsale - renowned as the “gourmet capital of Ireland” and famous for its food, friendliness and traditional flavour. There are many festivals throughout West Cork during the year which should not be missed, and with dolphin and whale watching opportunities along the coast, this is an ideal location for discovering this unspoilt part of Ireland.