- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This cosy, detached cottage is situated in the village of Tully, on the Renvyle Peninsula, County Galway, and offers a delightful country retreat for any guest.
The living area with open fire and inglenook fireplace makes a cosy place to relax, and with the kitchen part of the open plan living space, it really makes this the heart of the home.
Large, sliding glass doors from the living space to the garden make the area bright, and combined with the wooden floor, wooden doors and beautiful dresser, this Tully cottage has a true country feel.
Outside, the lawned garden is ideal for alfresco dining, while the surrounding areas offer numerous walking and cycling routes, not to mention Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey.
With lots to see and do, this Tully cottage is ideal all year round.
Note: This Tully cottage can be booked with Ref. 3646 to accommodate 7.Read more
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with basin, 1 x twin with basin. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire & inglenook fireplace.
- Oil central heating with open fire in open plan living area
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Library of books
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- First €5 of oil and €5 of electricity inc. in rent, after which, electricity charged at 20 cents per unit by meter reading and oil charged at 95 cents per litre by meter reading, payable to the owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to front and rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk.
About the location
TULLY, COUNTY GALWAY
Letterfrack 3.5 miles; Connemara National Park 3.5 miles; Clifden 12 miles.
The seaside village of Tully sits on the picturesque Renvyle Peninsula, County Galway. The village lies on the Atlantic Ocean, and fishermen still land the daily catch on the small pier by the beach. The village has two bars, a Post Office, a supermarket and a horseriding centre, as well as Teach Ceoil, a music house which holds traditional evenings of music each Tuesday evening during July and August. Across the bay are the mountains of Mweelrea and Croagh Patrick, and within easy reach are Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey, and Inishbofin Island, not to mention numerous walking and cycling routes, sea cruises, angling trips and much more. A wonderful base for a relaxing Irish holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute