- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
A delightful, semi-detached property located in the popular holiday development of St Helens Bay Golf Resort, County Wexford.
Comfortable and well-equipped, this St Helens Bay cottage offers quality accommodation for families or friends looking for a memorable break in Ireland's Sunny South East.
This St Helens Bay cottage is designed for the perfect family holiday, catering for adults and children alike with three spacious bedrooms and a large open plan living area, with the added benefit of an open fire in the sitting area.
Dust off your driver and enjoy a round at the renowned St Helens Bay Golf Club while the kids enjoy the adventure playground on site.
Tennis and basketball courts are available for those who enjoy a more active break, while couples looking for a romantic getaway can indulge in a stroll along the beautiful sandy beach, all within 5 minutes' walk of your St Helens Bay cottage.
This St Helens Bay cottage is perfectly located to enjoy the many sights this beautiful area has to offer including the County Wexford coastline.
However you choose to spend your day, you can finish it by getting lost in a good book with a glass of wine in the sun room before retiring to your super king-size bed in this, your St Helens Bay holiday cottage.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks, 1 x adult bunks (double on bottom, single on top). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire. Sun room (seats 3).
- Electric storage heaters with open fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of games and DVDs
- Electricity included in rent April - Sept inclusive, €30 supplement payable directly to owner Oct - March inclusive
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent all year
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared lawned area to front and rear with furniture
- Shared use of tennis court, basketball and children's outdoor play area
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 20 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Playground and tennis courts are free but charges apply for golf course and adventure centre, please contact owner for more information.
About the location
ST HELENS BAY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 2 miles; Rosslare Harbour 3 miles; Rosslare 6 miles.
St Helens Bay Golf Resort is one of Ireland's foremost golf destinations since its inception in 1993. The complex has an 18 hole course, tennis courts, a basketball court, a children’s play area and countless other activities. St Helens Bay is located on the County Wexford coast and has easy access to a sandy beach. Just 3 miles away is Rosslare Harbour village, which is situated on a cliff top on the south-eastern corner of the Irish coast, boasting panoramic views of Rosslare Bay and the Rosslare-Europort. Providing regular ferry services to the UK and railway services to Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Kerry and Limerick, Rosslare Harbour makes a great touring base. The village itself offers several bars and hotel/restaurants and is within easy reach of safe, sandy beaches, glorious cliff walks, shopping and horse riding facilities. A little further afield but still within easy travelling distance, discover the Irish National Heritage Park and Westgate Heritage Tower, which offer a colourful insight into County Wexford's history. An ideal base for discovering this lovely part of Ireland.