“Lack of WIFI or phone connection ...”
Lack of WIFI or phone connection very frustrating to the point we left a day early. Nice enough place but felt a bit bruised for the price.
Lack of WIFI or phone connection very frustrating to the point we left a day early. Nice enough place but felt a bit bruised for the price. Toilet flush felt like it was going to break everytime you pressed it, one toilet role, one rubbish bag ans four tea bags provided for a week's stay! Really when you're paying almost £500? Nice enough but the most frustrating holiday.
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
Clovelly 4 miles.
A lovely chalet positioned on Bideford Bay Holiday Park, located amidst charming grounds, with the beautiful sea drifting by in the distance.
Well-suited for a small family wishing to explore the on-site leisure facilities, or couples wanting to get away for a while, this retreat is a breath of fresh air all season round.
Arrive through the entrance, where you will be welcomed by an open-plan living area, divided into a sumptuous lounge and a contemporary kitchen which features a black and white palette.
With everything on-hand, including a pull-out dining table, you can enjoy relaxing here from morning through to evening.
Why not cosy up with a good book or your favourite movie on play.
Two bedrooms are well presented, designed in refreshing colours with beautiful bedding, leaving you spoilt for choice.
Get ready in style after a peaceful night's sleep with the classic shower room completing the interior in a quality fashion.
Enjoy idyllic views from the twin room, which showcases an outlook over the calming waters, or step outside to really be at one with it all.
Across the grassy slope and a short walk away are the site attractions of Bideford Bay Park, including the use of an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, crazy golf, seasonal entertainment and a restaurant with bar.
Visit the charming fishing village of Clovelly, or maybe visit The Big Sheep Adventure Park so popular with families.
Further afield you will find the towns of Woolacombe and Westward Ho! and the haven that is Saunton Sands Beach.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, selection of books and games
- WiFi available in the clubhouse, not the chalet
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking next to the club house on site
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Note: Use of on-site facilities including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, children's playground and soft play area, all-weather multi-sports court, amusements and games, crazy golf and launderette
- Shop, bar and restaurant available on-site
- Note: The on-site facilities are available from Easter to the end of November
- Note: The chalet is on a hilly site and is not suitable for those with limited mobility and although all ground floor, there is no wheelchair access so not suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: There is a pedestrian-only pathway from the parking area to the chalet
- Note: Allergy sufferers should note that although this property is pet free, the owner's dogs have been in the property
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bideford 8 miles.
The picturesque fishing village of Clovelly occupies a secluded, cliffside position and attracts visitors from the world over. A pedestrianised, cobbled street winds its way down the hillside passing the colourful gardens that characterise the village's pretty, whitewashed cottages, on its way down to the sheltered harbour. Local shops, pubs and restaurants crowd the working harbour from where the local fishermen show their daily catch of mackerel and check their lobster pots. Follow the stunning coast over the clifftops toward the romantic Hartland Point, or to the colourful market town of Bideford, with its quaint quay, medieval bridge and vibrant shopping area. Nearby, the famous Westward Ho! provides superb beaches and excellent watersports opportunities, while the Big Sheep Adventure Park will occupy the whole family! A beautiful and inspirational location for a memorable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks: