- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This sun-filled holiday chalet is in an elevated position overlooking the sea within Bideford Bay Holiday Park in Bucks Cross, near Clovelly in North Devon.
The charming chalet is situated on the edge of the park, and offers ground floor accommodation for small families and friends, as well as providing stunning sea views towards Lundy Island.
The property is accessed by a few steps down from the car park.
As you enter through the door it leads you directly to a light open plan living area, with modern well-fitted kitchen, sitting area with comfy sofas and a wall-mounted TV.
The small dining area opens to a veranda and is a fabulous spot for having breakfast or supper on a lovely summer’s day.
Both bedrooms lead from the living area, with the double bedroom having sea views and the twin bedroom being brightly decorated.
Bideford Bay Holiday Parks offers safe play areas for children and its on-site facilities include the use of an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, crazy golf, seasonal entertainment and a restaurant and bar.
Woodland walks guide you down to the South West Coast Path, offering marvellous ocean vistas across to Hartland Point, and the beach is only a five minute drive away.
There is a good choice of long sandy beaches in this part of Devon offering ample opportunity to swim in safety, or try kitesurfing and bodyboarding.
The North Devon Coast is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and provides a variety of beautiful beaches, all within approximately 45 minutes to either the north or south of this central location.
If you fancy total peace and quiet, take a day trip out to Lundy Island via the MS Oldenburg from Bideford.
Visit the charming fishing village of Clovelly overlooking the harbour, and try to spot the donkeys trundling up the hill with their packages.
Explore further afield, where you will find the towns of Woolacombe and Westward Ho! and attractions such as Saunton Sands beach, Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park and Exmoor Zoo.
A superb chalet for a relaxing break in spectacular North Devon.
Note: This property is next to Ref 933511, together they sleep 8.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric convector heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available in clubhouse, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private decked balcony with furniture
- Use of on-site facilities including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, children's playground and soft play area, all-weather multi-sports court, amusements and games, crazy golf and launderette
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, bar and restaurant available on site
- Note: The on-site facilities will be available from Easter to the start of November
- Note: The chalet is on a hilly site and is not suitable for those with limited mobility and although all ground floor, there is no wheelchair access so not suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: There is a pedestrian-only pathway from the parking area to the chalet (approx 50 yards)
- Note: Passes to use the on-site facilities cost £55 per chalet, please contact the owner in advance of your stay if you wish to buy passes
- Note: Allergy sufferers should note that although this property is pet free, the owner's dogs have been in the property
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Max 4 guests including infants
- Note: Check-in time 4pm, check-out time 11am.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bideford 8 miles.
The picturesque fishing village of Clovelly occupies a secluded, cliffside position and attracts visitors from the world over. A pedestrianised, cobbled street winds its way down the hillside passing the colourful gardens that characterise the village's pretty, whitewashed cottages, on its way down to the sheltered harbour. Local shops, pubs and restaurants crowd the working harbour from where the local fishermen show their daily catch of mackerel and check their lobster pots. Follow the stunning coast over the clifftops toward the romantic Hartland Point, or to the colourful market town of Bideford, with its quaint quay, medieval bridge and vibrant shopping area. Nearby, the famous Westward Ho! provides superb beaches and excellent watersports opportunities, while the Big Sheep Adventure Park will occupy the whole family! A beautiful and inspirational location for a memorable holiday.
Note: No stag/hen or similar.
Note: Max 4 guests including infants.
Note: Note: The chalet is on a hilly site and is not suitable for those with limited mobility and although all ground floor, there is no wheelchair access so not suitable for wheelchair users
This property offers the following short breaks: