- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Clovelly 4 miles.
This modern, semi-detached holiday chalet is situated on the wooded slopes of a North Devon holiday park, 4 miles from the fishing village of Clovelly, boasting spectacular sea views across Bideford Bay.
This holiday chalet near Clovelly has comfortable, practical accommodation, ideal for a small family looking to enjoy a fun-filled coastal break.
This holiday home near Clovelly offers accommodation all on the ground floor level, with an open plan living area, a double and twin bedroom and a shower room.
The on-site facilities available to guests staying at this holiday chalet near Clovelly include indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, a restaurant and bar, crazy golf and seasonal entertainment (use of facilities are at additional cost).
There are also some fabulous sandy beaches not far from your Clovelly holiday accommodation, including those at Westward Ho! and Woolacombe, both ideal for surfing, swimming and rock pooling.
Well worth a visit is the pretty fishing village of Clovelly, with its sheltered working harbour, where you may spot donkeys carrying loads up the narrow, steep streets!
For walkers, the coastline near this North Devon holiday home offers spectacular scenery and the opportunity to explore the South West Coast Path around Hartland Point, with views of Lundy Island, which can also be reached by boat from nearby Bideford.
This Clovelly chalet provides convenient holiday accommodation, ideal for discovering all there is to see and do in this wonderful coastal area of North Devon.
Note: This holiday chalet is a 5 minute walk away from property Ref 11759 and together they can accommodate 8 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, sitting area and small dining area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- On-site facilities include indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, children’s playground and soft play area, all-weather multi-sports court, amusements and games, crazy golf and launderette
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, bar and restaurant available on site
- Note: The on-site facilities will be available from Easter to the start of November
- Note: The chalet is on a hilly site and may not be suitable for the less mobile
- Note: There is a pedestrian-only pathway from the parking area to the chalet (approx
- 50 yards)
- Note: Passes to use the on-site facilities cost £55 per chalet
- Please contact the owner in advance of your stay if you wish to buy passes.
About the location
Bideford 8 miles.
The picturesque fishing village of Clovelly occupies a secluded, cliffside position and attracts visitors from the world over. A pedestrianised, cobbled street winds its way down the hillside passing the colourful gardens that characterise the village’s pretty, whitewashed cottages, on its way down to the sheltered harbour. Local shops, pubs and restaurants crowd the working harbour from where the local fishermen show their daily catch of mackerel and check their lobster pots. Follow the stunning coast over the clifftops toward the romantic Hartland Point, or to the colourful market town of Bideford, with its quaint quay, medieval bridge and vibrant shopping area. Nearby, the famous Westward Ho! provides superb beaches and excellent watersports opportunities, while the Big Sheep Adventure Park will occupy the whole family! A beautiful and inspirational location for a memorable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute