Sea Valley Chalets
These charming holiday chalets are situated on the edge of the well-maintained Bideford Bay Holiday Park in Bucks Cross, near Clovelly in North Devon. Set in an elevated position with fabulous sea views, these chalets near Clovelly are perfect for groups of friends or small families looking to enjoy a Devon holiday, all year round. Set on the ground floor, these Bucks Cross chalets offer a double bedroom, a twin room and one boasts a shower room whilst the other benefits from a bathroom. Wonderful open plan living areas, offering a kitchen, dining area and sitting area provide the perfect spot for reminiscing over the days’ adventures. Outside these Bucks Cross chalets, decking with sun loungers boast delightful views towards Bideford Bay, a wonderful spot to enjoy the summer sunshine. These holiday chalets near Clovelly offer the use of an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool with the use of many more on-site facilities, including crazy golf, seasonal entertainment and a restaurant and bar. Woodland walks from these Bucks Cross chalets guide you down to the South West Coast Path, offering marvellous ocean vistas from Hartland Point. Lundy, the largest island in the English Channel, can be seen from here, while regular boat rides to the island are available from the nearby town of Bideford. With its ample collection of long, sandy beaches, this area of Devon is a spectacular site for swimming, kitesurfing and bodyboarding. Visit the charming fishing village of Clovelly overlooking the harbour and try and spot the donkeys trundling up the hill with their packages. Popular resorts to visit also include Saunton Sands, Westward Ho! and Woolacombe. A group of Bucks Cross holiday chalets perfect for groups of family and friends, hoping to enjoy the delights of Devon.
A delightful semi-detached holiday chalet on the Bideford Bay Holiday Park, near Clovelly in Bucks Cross.
A decked area offers wonderful views down towards Bideford Bay and two bedrooms with a stylish, open plan living area.
This holiday chalet in Devon is an ideal base for small families and groups of friends looking for a relaxing break in North Devon.
Note: This chalet can be booked with Ref. 913165, together they sleep 8.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front private decking with furniture
- Use of on-site facilities including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, children's playground and soft play area, all-weather multi-sports court, amusements and games, crazy golf and launderette
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, bar and restaurant available on site
- Beach 5 mins drive
- Note: The on-site facilities will be available from Easter to the start of November
- Note: The chalet is on a hilly site and may not be suitable for the less mobile
- Note: There is a pedestrian-only pathway from the parking area to the chalet (approx
- 50 yards)
- Note: Passes to use the on-site facilities cost £55 per chalet
- Please contact the owner in advance of your stay if you wish to buy passes.
About the location
Bideford 8 miles.
The picturesque fishing village of Clovelly occupies a secluded, cliffside position and attracts visitors from the world over. A pedestrianised, cobbled street winds its way down the hillside passing the colourful gardens that characterise the village's pretty, whitewashed cottages, on its way down to the sheltered harbour. Local shops, pubs and restaurants crowd the working harbour from where the local fishermen show their daily catch of mackerel and check their lobster pots. Follow the stunning coast over the clifftops toward the romantic Hartland Point, or to the colourful market town of Bideford, with its quaint quay, medieval bridge and vibrant shopping area. Nearby, the famous Westward Ho! provides superb beaches and excellent watersports opportunities, while the Big Sheep Adventure Park will occupy the whole family! A beautiful and inspirational location for a memorable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute