“nice house good location”
nice house good location
nice house good location
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This is an imposing semi-detached house, full of character, within a short walk of the centre of the resort town of Minehead, and its fabulous beach.
Set on a sloping, prominent tree-lined street, just a short walk from the coast path, this Minehead cottage provides a unique stay by the sea for couples and families alike.
With interesting furniture and furnishings, and plenty of space over the three floors, this cottage in Minehead has a cosy and homely feel, with a sitting room, well-equipped kitchen leading to a dining room, plus three bedrooms.
There is a small terraced garden at this Minehead cottage, including a seating area with distant sea views, a quiet spot to escape to.
Why not stroll along the seafront, or take a walk along the cliffs where there are gorgeous views across the channel?
Take a visit to the medieval village of Dunster, where the National Trust owned castle dominates the skyline, or a ride on the West Somerset steam train along the coast to the little harbour village of Watchet.
Or why not go further inland to the beautiful landscape of Exmoor with its abundance of deer, birds and gentle rivers bubbling through the valleys?
This unique Minehead cottage by the sea is a welcoming base for this beautiful area.
- Over three floors
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 2nd floor 4ft double, 1 x 2nd floor twin with table football
- Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Terraced garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Coast path 5 mins walk
- Note: Access to cottage is via external steps.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Taunton 24 miles; Bridgwater 27 miles.
The popular seaside resort of Minehead occupies a wonderful sheltered spot beneath the dramatic North Hill, on the lovely West Somerset Coast. This welcoming town boasts a mile long esplanade, providing a wonderful backdrop to the golden beach, whilst the pretty harbour, visited in the summer by the famous paddle steamer Waverley, offers excellent fishing opportunities. Enjoy a nostalgic steam train journey from the seafront on the West Somerset Railway, or visit Blenheim Gardens, winner of many awards for its beautiful floral displays. Renowned for the largest herd of red deer in England, Exmoor National Park with its wooded valleys, pretty bridlepaths and heather clad moors, is well worth a visit, whilst the magnificent Norman Castle at nearby Dunster is a must.