This is the middle lodge of three, with views across Bovey Castle grounds to the tennis courts.
External steps lead you up to a balcony, a lovely place to sit with table and chairs, and your entrance into the middle floor of three, where the big, bright open plan living space with wood floor, seating area with gas fire, kitchen and dining area is striking.
From here, head down to two double bedrooms (which can convert to twins) with en suite bathrooms.
The third en suite double bedroom is found on the top floor up open tread stairs.
Note: This property can be booked with other Bovey Castle Lodges: Haytor, Hound Tor, Cleave Tor, Kitty Jay, Ingle Tor, Jaystone, Claret Tor, Fingle Tor, Fox Tor.
Over three levels. Three x super king double bedrooms (one converts to twin), two on the ground floor and one on the top floor, all with en suite bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Middle floor open plan living space with seating area with gas fire, kitchen area and dining area. WC with basin on middle floor. Ground floor utility room.
- Central heating with gas fire
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Sky sports, DVD, WiFi, Payphone, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request, Off road parking
- Tennis court, indoor pool, sauna
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, Sorry no smoking
- Note: Restricted use of hotel and children's facilities 2nd March, 5th and 6th July, Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd September, 24th to 27th December and 30th December to 1st January (brasserie, pool, spa, gym and golf still available)
- Hotel facilities may also occasionally be restricted at other times
- Note: This property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Wedding licence at hotel.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
A picturesque town at the northern point of Dartmoor National Park in Devon, Chagford is small in size but is packed with amenities and things to do. There is a wide range of shops as well as four pubs. Chagford also has more active facilities such as public tennis court and an open-air swimming pool to enjoy at your leisure.
Note: Restricted use of hotel and children's facilities 2nd March, 5th and 6th July, Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd September, 24th to 27th December and 30th December to 1st January (brasserie, pool, spa, gym and golf still available). Hotel facilities may also occasionally be restricted at other times.
Please Note: on 1st and 8th March, 5th and 6th July 2019, the main area of the hotel is exclusive, (all lounges, main bar, Great Western restaurant and all bedrooms). Guests at the Lodges still have use of the pool area, gym, golf course, Smith's Brasserie and Elan Spa, with access to these through Smith's Brasserie not the main hotel entrance.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute