This semi-detached lodge sits within the Bovey Castle hotel grounds, with access to all the super hotel facilities.
Set over three floors, the entrance on the middle floor leads into an open plan living space with seating area with gas fire, kitchen area and dining area and door to a balcony with table and chairs for soaking up the sun.
Down the stairs are two double bedrooms, both en suite and with doors to the exterior decking.
The splendid master double bedroom with its en suite bathroom lies on the top floor with glimpses over the sweeping hotel grounds.
Fox Tor is an excellent place for indulging in beauty treatments and relaxation or heading out to get active and enjoy the sights.
Over three levels. Three x super king double bedrooms, two on the lower floor with en suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC, basin and en suite shower room with shower, WC and basin, and the other on the top floor with en suite bathroom with bath, shower, hand shower, WC and basin. Open plan living area on the middle floor with seating space with gas fire, kitchen area and dining area. Middle floor WC with basin. Ground floor utility room.
- Central heating with gas fire
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV, DVD, Blu-Ray player, WiFi, Payphone, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request, Off road parking
- Tennis court, indoor pool, sauna
- Complimentary round of golf (subject to availability, non-transferable) for all guests over 16
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, Sorry no smoking
- Pub less than 1 mile from property
- Note: Restricted use of hotel and children's facilities - 24th to 27th December and 30th & 31st December 2019 (brasserie, pool, spa, gym and golf still available)
- Hotel facilities may also occasionally be restricted at other times.Note: This property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Wedding licence at hotel.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
A picturesque town at the northern point of Dartmoor National Park in Devon, Chagford is small in size but is packed with amenities and things to do. There is a wide range of shops as well as four pubs. Chagford also has more active facilities such as public tennis court and an open-air swimming pool to enjoy at your leisure.
Please Note: on 1st and 8th March, 5th and 6th July 2019, the main area of the hotel is exclusive, (all lounges, main bar, Great Western restaurant and all bedrooms). Guests at the Lodges still have use of the pool area, gym, golf course, Smith's Brasserie and Elan Spa, with access to these through Smith's Brasserie not the main hotel entrance.
Note: Restricted use of hotel and children's facilities - 24th to 27th December and 30th & 31st December 2019 (brasserie, pool, spa, gym and golf still available). Hotel facilities may also occasionally be restricted at other times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute