“The cottage was excellent for us ...”The cottage was excellent for us both especially as my husband is disabled in a wheel chair and everything was easy for him. The view from the balcony was lovely, the location excellent in beautiful Devon countryside. We would definitely use again.The cottage was excellent for us both especially as my husband is disabled in a wheel chair and everything was easy for him. The view from the balcony was lovely, the location excellent in beautiful Devon countryside. We would definitely use again.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A cosy and tasteful, single-storey terraced stone barn conversion.
Perfectly situated for walking, whilst boasting underfloor heating and gorgeous scenery.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs. 2014 and 2214 to accommodate up to 12 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Wet room with shower, basin, WC and grab rails. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and access to decked patio area and garden.
- Oil underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, lawned garden with decked patio area, furniture and BBQ
- Fishing lake
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Stabling facilities available by arrangement direct with owner
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: This property may be suitable for accompanied disabled - please phone for further information
- Note: The owners of this property farm Koi Carp thus there is a large fenced pond at this property and children must be supervised.
About the location
Honiton 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Blackdown Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Devon/Somerset border, lies the village of Upottery, just 4 miles from Honiton. With wonderful fields, hedgerows, woodlands and isolated farmsteads this is rural living at its best. Thatched cottages, village inns and long country walks are the order of the day, while outstanding wildlife contributes to this rural idyll. The nearby market town of Honiton, once the centre of the UK's lace making industry, boasts shops, pubs and restaurants and is just a 15 minute car ride away. The cathedral city of Exeter is only 20 miles away and the fabulous beaches along the Devon and Dorset Heritage Coast are just 40 minutes by car. Even the wilds of Exmoor are in easy reach. The perfect location for those wishing to get away from it all while being within reach of some of the South West's main visitor attractions.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute