- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely duplex apartment, centrally located in the village of Totland, on the stunning west coast of the Isle of Wight.
The apartment is perfect for friends or families looking for tranquillity and fun that a traditional holiday by the sea can bring.
There is a private entrance door from the ground floor, with coat and boot storage and the main staircase that takes you up to the first floor main living area.
Here you will find the kitchen with a breakfast bar for two.
Opposite is the sitting room with a large TV, with the cosy dining room with seating for up to six next door.
The first floor also has a storage cupboard where you will find the 2 stairgates.
The second floor has two bedrooms, one king-size and one zip/link twin which can be super king-size on request, and a family bathroom.
Just a five minute walk away from the apartment is Totland Bay with its clear waters and pebble beach.
Walk left along the beach to the superb Waterfront Bar & Restaurant and experience some of the most spectacular sunsets whilst enjoying your evening meal.
Alternatively turn right past the old pier towards the sands of Colwell Bay where you can enjoy the popular café restaurant, The Hut.
Freshwater is not too far away, with many local shops, restaurants and cafés to explore.
Alternatively, take a breathtaking walk up to Headon Warren with a picnic and enjoy some of the island’s most spectacular coastal views.
A lovely apartment situated in the West Wight, for family fun at any time of the year.
- Over first and second floors
- Two second floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request)
- Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- First floor basin and WC
- First floor kitchen with breakfast bar
- First floor dining room
- First floor sitting room
- Ground floor private entrance with storage area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Free roadside parking for half an hour outside the apartment with parking available in public car park opposite the property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: The stairs up to the second floor are steep, not suitable for the less mobile
- Note: The upstairs WC is a macerator, and can therefore be noisy as the water re-fills.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Freshwater 1 mile; Yarmouth 3 miles.
The village of Totland rests in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the west side of the Isle of Wight's beautiful coast, offering visitors local shops and pubs and spectacular unspoilt coastal scenery. The award-winning beaches of both Totland and Colwell Bay offer a range of activities, whilst a pretty footpath will take you to Freshwater in ten minutes where you will find its golf course and public swimming pool. It is also an excellent starting point for walks along the Tennyson Trail. Take a chair lift from Alum Bay and enjoy some of the wonderful views across the sand cliffs to the famous 'Needles' chalk stacks and lighthouse beyond, or explore the quaint narrow streets, ancient castle and busy harbour at Yarmouth. A great destination with plenty to see and do!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute