- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
An attractive, semi-detached, former farm worker's cottage, in a rural location, close to the tiny hamlet of Dottery, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Renovated and equipped to a good standard, the cottage features a warming woodburner, and countryside views from the decked patio.
Enjoy a meal in the pretty garden, or relax in one of the cosy rooms after a day exploring the area; this Dottery cottage is the perfect base for a coastal getaway.
A short walk will take you to the bustling market town of Bridport, often seen on TV's River Cottage, whilst a short drive takes you to the pretty harbour and beaches at West Bay, a great place to try sea fishing.
Alternatively, take a trip to lovely Lyme Regis, or Weymouth, both easily accessible from this wonderful Dottery cottage.
A lovely West Dorset holiday cottage, perfect all year round.
Note: This cottage is near to Ref. 16387, together they sleep 8.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with 5 foot bed, 1 x twin
- Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC
- Galley kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, CD/radio, library of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with raised decked area
- Use of the owners' tennis court by prior arrangement
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Babysitting service available by arrangement with the owner.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bridport 1.5 miles; Dorchester 17 miles.
Dottery, a tiny hamlet nestling on the edge of West Dorset's Marshwood Vale, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is set amongst a landscape dotted with picturesque villages, stunning scenery and glorious rural views. Only a short distance from the Jurassic Coast, with its dramatic cliffs, breathtaking views and lovely beaches, there is great walking on offer, with coastal trails and countryside paths to choose from. Enjoy one of Dottery's many visitor attractions, or visit the quaint harbours of Weymouth, West Bay and Lyme Regis, with the bustling market town of Bridport, featured in TV's River Cottage series, less than 2 miles away. With plenty to offer visitors, this is a great coastal location, at any time of the year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute