- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
Clacton-on-Sea 2 miles.
This beautifully-presented bungalow is located in the village of Holland-on-Sea, just a couple of miles from Clacton.
The cottage is perfect for a quiet break away, just a five minute walk away from a lovely sand and shingle beach with a cafe.
As you walk in to this beautifully-furnished holiday cottage, you will feel totally at home in its spacious sitting room with its comfortable corner sofa to sink in to and enjoy a movie after dinner.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with access to the back garden, plus the master bedroom is of good size with ample storage and the twin room leads through to the conservatory overlooking the lovely back garden.
The garden is perfect to unwind in and relax with a morning coffee as you plan the day’s adventures.
The garden is enclosed and overlooks a private lake.
Situated close to the traditional resort of Clacton, you can discover the famous pier, scenic coastline, pubs and restaurants.
Other activities to enjoy include fabulous cycling and walking routes, golf and birdwatching opportunities.
This property is ideal for families and friends looking for a peaceful holiday with the option of enjoying a traditional English seaside town nearby.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room with dining area
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Amazon Firestick and Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games, toys and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed garden with lawn, patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a private lake just 13 yards from the property with no access for guests
- There is a padlocked gate but please ensure children are supervised.
About the location
Colchester 15 miles.
The seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea is a great family holiday destination. There are sandy beaches, great for bathing and watersports, a Victorian pier, cliff-top gardens, a fun fair, bowling greens, theatres, a golf course and shopping and leisure facilities. The town also offers a range of pubs and restaurants. Within easy reach is the town of Colchester, Britain's oldest recorded town, with its rich Roman history and numerous visitor attractions, including Colchester Zoo.